Tell me

Hunk walked with Lance to his house. The two had a test tomorrow and they would usually do their studying there. Lance hated studying, but knew he needed it. It was a mutual feeling for Hunk. No one enjoys studying.. unless you were Allura. But that's for another time.

The Cuban opened the door, greeted by his family members as well as Hunk given the same attention. Lance's mother brought a few snacks and drinks over to the two boys at the kitchen table, just in case they got hungry or thirsty. The Samoan thanked the woman as well as Lance did. As they began to study (most of which was Hunk reading questions and Lance answering them out loud with flash cards), the Samoan wanted to ask the Cuban a question..

"Hey, Lance?" Hunk started, setting the card he just picked up down. A small hum came from the blind teen.

"Tell me.. what upset you before lunch?"

-Author's Note-

I'm sorry that these updates are very slow (and that this chapter is very short). It's just that I've been trying to think more about how this story will form and turn out to be. Right now, it's really just small skit bits of small happenings with Hunk and Lance, but I really want to go further into depth about their feelings and emotions throughout everything. Let me know what you all think and I'll waste no time in contributing to your ideas!

I also own Amino, and am very active on their. I have some small short stories on their. I am the most active on Voltron Amino! So maybe we could become great friends or roleplay buddies on there? I hope so! My amino name is @Cornsadilla! Hope to meet ya there! :)