goddamn hives

gilalakan

so i'm laying here in my cousin's bed scratching the ever loving hell out of my back because it won't stop itching and there are hives literally on my ears and around my fuckin eyes and i feel like shit, the doctor at the ready-aid place put me on steroids and even though i know they're circulating it's not doing shit. i look like deadpool after he got burnt in that fire or whatever. we got snacks at the grocery store after so that was good. now my throat hurts and i'm trying very hard not to hack my nonexistent brain out and wake my cousin up. i feel bad because we couldn't do anything but watch movies today and we all had planned on doing stuff  but we couldn't. i woke up this morning and my stomach was almost completely covered in em, and there were a few lil dots around my inner elbow, so it was like "oh okay, whatever" and then it kept spreading everywhere so i took a shower, put on my cuz's eczema cream, and was popping benadryls- which, apparently, some doctor that my cousin had to go to for her tree nut allergies said that you can't OD on, so you can take as many as you want and it won't harm you, but we told the doctors at the ready-aid place that and they started freaking out and telling us that a lot of people die from ODing on benadryl, after i took a shit ton of pills and drank that nasty ass liquid shit. now i'm on prednisone and have tons of energy so i can't sleep. Anyways, i was doing that stuff and after a couple hours it had almost completely gone away. i kept taking benadryl and applying cream and all, and then, whaddaya know, the lil red shits began popping up on my arms again, just a few. we went and saw Mamma Mia! 2 (which was bomb, by the way) and as we got out i noticed that one of my arms was almost completely covered and my face was outlined with spots, and there was a huge patch yet again on my stomach. we went to the ready-aid place and they basically told us what we already knew, (that it was just skin irritation caused by something foreign that got into my skin) and pumped me w prednisone. fantastic.

oh my fucking   i'm in the bathroom right now and my nose and around my mouth is absolutely covered, this shit is literally in my goddamn ears and it's puffy on my thighs and now it's spreading down my legs and onto my feet. most of my stomach and torso is covered. they're in between my fingers, too. i'm an absolute shitshow mate.

mi arm

mi arm

but Mamma Mia! 2 was really really good so that's rad.

and we also almost got in a car crash and my cousin's mom was screaming and honking at the people who swerved in front of us as we pulled into the gas station and they parked near us and were  just sitting in their car and their mom was like, "kay guys just back into them and run them over if they try to come over to the car" as she went into the store. my little cousin was having a panic attack the whole time.

i hope shadow is feeling better and doesn't have to wear that cone much longer, poor sherdur :(
jonsie is adorable and precious and must be protected at all costs!!

sorry for ranting but i'm 1,126 miles away from my immediate family and i'm flipping the hell out

welp, hope ya have a good week!!

pehebe