The stars above us

Lucy POV

"So whats the mission,Natsu?"."We are supposed to fight a monster like our other mission".We kept waling until night.The stars were shining brightly,i loved it,it reminded me of the time me and my family watched the starts.

We found a small area to sleep in.The stars were visible from that spot which i liked.

"Ill go get some fire woo-WOAH".I tripped on something and was about to fall.I felt a muscular hand on my waist that prevented me from falling.I looked up to see Natsu holding me.

"Hehe,opps"0//0."You gotta be more carfull Luce".We stayed like that until i spoke."Um,you can let go of me now".

"Oh yea sorry".He must've stepped on something cause the next thing you know,he fell bringing me along with him.

Oww my head hurts.I opened my eyes to see Natsu on top of me.We were ina totally weird possition.His leg is beetween mine,and his hands are keeping him up.(Like the Jerza moment if anyone remembers)

"Im sorry".I hid my face with my hair."Im sorry im such a burden".

"Luce,your no burden,your Fairy Tails tresured Nakama".I started tearing up.

"But im not strong,you dont need me,im weak and useless,I dont deserve to be in your team".I felt a tear roll down my face.

He used his thumb to wipe it of.

"You are not weak,you are a strong girl,remeber all those fights you did for us because we couldnt fight.You are Fairy Tails precious member,your my precious best friend,for me,you are the strongest one in our team,remeber your a member of our team,a member of Fairy Tail,You are Lucy,of Fairy Tail".

I was now crying real hard his words made me happy.I put my hands on his cheeks.he did the same.He pulled me up closer and closer to him.

Natsu POV

i pulled her closer to me.Im doing something i shouldve done a long time ago and now is my chance to confess to her.

Natsu and Lucy POV

We pulled closer

......and closer

and closer....

Lucy POV

I suddenly felt a warm pair of lips on mine.I was suprised of course.I was thinking of pushing him away,but i melted in the kiss.It turned from soft to passionate.We kept going without breathing.The kiss turned more passionate and hard.

Was this the feeling I'v had for Natsu.All I know now is that Im in love with this idiot,but i felt sure about it

Our kiss turned from a kiss,to much more.

Right here,right now,Me and Natsu,have become one