Authors Note/Special

Hello minna

I might not be able to update because Im going to FLORIDA

Well,since im going to be gone for a while,Im going to right a special chapter.

NaLu,if you like

Wel thanks and lets get on woth the chapter

_______________________________________________________

Natsu POV

"Oi,Happy,have yo seen Lucy"I asked my feline pal

"No,why,concerned much*smirk*"."No,I was,just,wondering 0//0".I stood up and headed for Lucy's house.Happy had to stay since he was to "busy".

I reached Lucy's house and entered through the window."Hey Luce,What are you-WHAT THE HELL".Her room was so trashed and broken glass everywhere

"what do you want".I turned around to spot lucy sitting in a corner."What,happened here?".She didnt answer all she did was look at me

"Um,Luce,what.happened".Still no answer.I went to her and grabbed her shoulders."WHAT HAPPNED".I saw a tear or two roll down her cheek.

"Luce?"."HE DIED,he died,and i wasnt there".She started crying harder.Oh shit what do I do."Oi,Luce,who died?"

"my dad"

Now i figured why she was crying.She had lost her father.I didnt know how to cheer her up.I got an idea.I hugged her."Its ok,Im sure your father wished you were there,but dont blame yourself,becuase of the 7 year gap,you couldn't see him"

What really suprised me was when she hugged me back."Thank you,for always cheering me up".She then kissed my cheek.With that she got up and started cleaning.I stood there shocked still trying to process what happened.

Lucy POV

I got up and started cleaning.I kissed him on the cheek.What the hell,why am i blushing so hard.Am I,in love.

Suddenly i felt two arms around my waist."N-Natsu"."Im doing something i should've

done a long time ago".He suddenly turned me ariund and did the unexpected,he kissed me on the lips,

I wanted to push away,but i felt like i wanted it.I melted into the kiss.It turned from soft,to passionate.He suddenly carried me and layed me on the bed.I just looked up at him,he did the same.

He then started to kiss me again,he moved to the neck.I let out a soft moan.The fellings,The touches,That night Me and Natsu had-well,we became one.

*Morning*

I woke up to see Natsu right next to me.What the hell happened.I noticed i wasnt wearing any clothes.I pulled up the covers to see he wasnt either.0///0

He then woke up."Hey beutiful".I then remebered waht happened last night.I blushed.I didnt care anymore,I knew that i had fallen in love with Natsu.

"Morning"

We went to the guild and everyone greeted us."Oi Natsu,were have you been"

"I,um,well,I was with Lucy"."WHAT REALLY,YOU LIKKEEE~EACH OTHER"."I guess your right"He walked right past him.

"Oi,Lucy,What happened to Natsu"."Well,Happy,all i can say is he had a goodnight"

____________________________________________________________

Thats all minna

Ill be writing as soon as i can

Goodbye Chicago and here i come Florida(Orlando)

Bye,Minna

P.S make sure to check out my other book(Fairy Tail Truth or Dare rounds)