Once upon a time

A long time ago a family of 9 was ruling the kingdom of Silla. There was 7 princes. They were named Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. At the time they were around 15 to 16 years old. They were trained to prepare for war. But it all changes the next month. War had began causing chaos to the kingdom. Well the king was fighting his wife was killed by his enemy. He was so angry that he attack. But he soon died. The enemy decided to kill their sons but they vanished in the woods. He believed they were dead already. The enemy claimed the throne with his family, a wife, two sons, and his daughter Y/n. The enemy kept something hidden from the kingdom and his daughter that only his wife and his sons knew was that she has abilities to change time and teleport. Y/n was just 14 when the war started she didn't understand anything. As months passed her mother died due to illness. Her brothers married to women and left the kindgom. She was left with her father. She didn't know what to do.

4 years later

Y/n POV

"Ma'am it's time to get up."

"But I don't want too Miss Jordan." I groaned at her.

"Your father will be mad if you don't get up."

"Fine."

I get up and head to get ready. I didn't want to get up but I had too. My father has been trying to get me to marry someone since I was 17. None of these people are my type.

"Miss Jordan is there another Lord outside?"

"Yes ma'am."

I rolled my eyes. Another lord just so they can marry me. Once Miss Jordan finished putting on my dress she bows and leaves. I go out and meet this man. My father was waiting there with the man. I walk down the stairs. Once I got there I bow then stand next to my father.

"My lady. I am lord Hyun-Ki." The man spoke. Then bowed

"It's very nice to meet you Lord Hyun-Ki. I am princess Y/n."

"You have such a beautiful name." He said.

"Thank you." I blushed a bit but then came back to reality.

"Well Lord Hyun-Ki let's discuss some details about this kingdom and yours. You may go Y/n."

I bow to my father and Lord Hyun-Ki and walked away. I walked to river near the forest. I sat there at the edge of the river. I decided to talk to my mother.

"Hi mother how's it going in heaven? I miss you. Father is trying to get married to lords. Should I marry one mother? Mother what should..."

I stopped talking when I heard something from the forest. I stood up and walked towards it. I was scared but I wanted to know what it was. I walked closer. Then a boy comes out with a sword pointing at me. I screamed.

"AHHHH!"

I fell to ground. I was in pain but scared. Then 6 other boys come out.

"Who are you? What are doing at this palace?" One of the boys asked.

"I-I live- here. I-I a-am Prince- Princess Y/n."
I stuttered.

"Guys stop we can't hurt a princess. Remember what father taught us." Another boy said.

I just stared at them. They were so handsome. How can I resist them?

"I'm so sorry about that Princess." The boy from earlier spoke.

"No it's ok. I'm so sorry for invading your personal area. I'll be leaving now."

I got up and dusted off. Then one of the boys said.

"Wait don't go let us introduce ourselves."

"Alright go on."

"I am Prince Seokjin. These are my brothers Prince Namjoon, Prince Yoongi, Prince Hoseok, Prince Jimin, Prince Taehyung, and Prince Jungkook. I am the oldest. The youngest is Jungkook."

Oh so they are Prince that's why they are handsome. I smirked to myself. But those names of heard of before. They are missing princes of this kingdom.

"It's nice to meet you all."

I bow to them. Then I heard yelling from my father.

"OH Y/N COME IN DEAR LUNCH IS READY."

"IM COMING FATHER!"

I yelled back. I looked at them. They looked at me.

"That voice. Is that Lord Lee? The one who took out kingdom." Taehyung said.

"That was my father I must being going now. I hope to see you again. Goodbye."

I said and ran off back inside the palace.

Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon we just stumbled upon the daughter of our enemy. What now?" Hoseok said

"We do nothing. We can't hurt."

"Why can't we hurt her?" Jimin asked.

"There's a story behind his daughter that he only knows."

"What story Namjoon?" Jin asked.

"I'll tell you once we get back to the cabin ok."

They all nod. We walked back to cabin where  our father told us once to hide there. Once we got inside Jungkook asked.

"Can you tell the story about her?"

"Alright sit down then."

They all sat down by the fire as I told the story.

"A long time ago when Hoseok was born Y/n was born that same day. But rumors spreaders saying that Y/n was born with abilities that can stop her father from taking over kingdoms. Our father did believe and asked to speak to them. But her father wouldn't talk and almost declared war on us. But they kept Y/n away from everyone until that day we went into war and disappear from the family. I've watched her for the passed four years. She's grow so much that you can see her abilities reveal themselves. But her father is wanting to kill her or let her marry a lord to take her away from this kingdom so then the other kingdom can kill her. Y/n is at risk here."

"Wow." Jimin said.

"Is that why we see so many lords in the forest these days?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes that's right."

"Well I'm heading to bed now guys." Yoongi said.

"It's the afternoon why do you need to sleep." Jin said.

"Because I can." Yoongi said.

Yoongi walked over to his room and went to sleep. The rest decided to play games with each other or went outside. I stayed inside to watch over everyone. As time went by it was dark. I heard knights coming.

"Hurry Guys inside before they see you."

Everyone came in and we blew out the candles to make it dark. The knights went by and disappeared. We light up the candles and start to make dinner. Jin cooked for us every night. It was delicious. But all I had in mind was getting this kingdom back from him.

"Hey Namjoon So the girl. Is there any way we can save her?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know yet but we'll see."

After dinner we cleaned up and headed to sleep. I couldn't sleep because that crazy man had our kingdom. I will kill him one of these day. I soon fell asleep to the thoughts I had.