Im sorry

~A few days later~

Y/n POV

My father was back from his trip with Lord Hyun-Ki. I didn't even go say hi to him. I hated my father for the stupid law he put on all the boys of the kingdom. I couldn't even see the boys now because they were never home. I feel lonely.

"Y/n come out of the room now!" My father said.

I stood up and walked over to the door. I opened it to see an angry face on my father.

"How dare you don't come down and say hello to me and Lord Hyun-Ki." He said.

"Why should I say hi to you when I found out a law you put on all men and boys to not touch me!"

"You are a princess!" My father said.

"And I can't live a normal life like brother!"

"YOU ARE SOMEONE NO ONE CAN HAVE BUT LORD HYUN-KI! YOU WILL MARRY HIM IN A MONTH!!" My father yelled.

"WHY SHOULD I MARRY HIM? I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE THAN HIM!!"

"WHO DO YOU LIKE?!" My father asked.

"I LOVE PRINCE HOSEOK!!!"

Once I said that I immediately covered my mouth. My father eyes were surprised but also furious.

"YOU! YOU KNOW THOSE PRINCES! OUR ENEMIES SONS!! YOU LOVE HIM!" My father said.

"I LOVE HIM YOU CANT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

"YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE OR ILL KILL YOUR BROTHERS IMMEDIATELY!!"

Once my father said that I began to cry. I can't let my brothers get hurt but I can't let those boys get hurt.

"TELL ME NOW Y/N!!" He yelled again.

"OK I WILL! ILL SHOW YOU WHERE THEY ARE!" I said crying.

"That's a good girl." He said walking away. But then said to knights.

"Make sure she doesn't leave her room until we are ready to set off to find those boys. Got it?"

"Yes sir." The knights said.

I dropped to knees crying. I'm sorry! I'm sorry for not protecting you! I'm sorry Hoseok! My door was locked. My windows were locked. There was no way for me to escape. I curled up into a ball crying.

~A few hours later~

I heard my door opening. I sat up waiting to see who it was. Then I saw my father with knights with him.

"Let's go!" He demanded

I stood up and walked over to him. I looked down and followed him to the stables. We got on our horses and I lead the way to where they were. I cried the whole time there. I'm sorry I'm so sorry I have to do this. I might not see you again Hoseok. I'm sorry boys.

Namjoon's POV

Me and the boys were home waiting to see if she would come but nothing yet. Hoseok was different. He wouldn't talk to us. Then I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door to see Y/n. She had red puffy eyes and tears in her eyes and on her face.