The Fight for the Throne

~Wedding day and the fight~

Y/n POV

I woke up to sound of plates, chairs, and the door opening to only see the dress fitter. Well today is the wedding. I hope this plan works. I forced out of the bed by the maids and rushed into the bathroom. They took my clothes off and push me inside the tub that was cold as hell. Once they finished doing "everything" to me. They grabbed my robe and rushed me to get my makeup done.

 They grabbed my robe and rushed me to get my makeup done

(This is how the make up is. Sorry I was trying to find a style that was close to this time era but I couldn't find anything in it.)

Once my make up was done they rushed me to get my dress on.

(This is the gown

(This is the gown.)

This day is so hectic. I feel like this plan is going to fail. I miss mother and Hoseok.

Hoseok POV

"Is everyone ready?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes!" We all said.

"Already Hoseok and Jimin you go get Queen Seoyun and find Y/n. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Seokjin go find the brother's families and bring them to where me and Yoongi are. Yoongi you are with me to find the king."

"Got it!" We all said.

Today was the day we will get our country back from that man. I hope nothing happens to Y/n. I promise I will protect her. Me and Jimin exit the room to Queen Seoyun room. I walked quietly so we don't get caught.

"Hoseok knights!" Jimin whispered yelled.

"Hide now over there." I whispered back.

We both ran behind a statue and waited for the knights to pass.

"Did you know that the princess is not even going to marry Lord Hyun-Ki because she's going to be killed soon?" One of the knights said.

"Wow well let's wait and see." The another knight said.

I looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at me. Shit this isn't good. The knights passed by and we ran to Queen Seoyun room. We knocked to see her all ready for the wedding.