Shadow demon

I screamed until Shadow pushed me to the grass with the leg with the splint on it and growled. I became quiet. I saw that his leg was fixed. I then carefully took the splint I had put on his leg last  night. He then had taken his paw off my chest and sat down on his haunches.  

"What are you?" I asked shadow.

"I could ask you the same thing. What the howl were you doing out here?" he said to me.

"I am a human, but I had wished to ask you about yourself and to be with you for the rest of my pointless life." I said as I sat with my arms around my knees and my head in my hands.

"What were you thinking. you could have gotten injured." He said as I felt tears in my eyes.

"I don't know shadow, I somehow felt a connection to you when you were asleep." I said to him as I was crying.

"Please dont cry. I am sorry for my attitude. It's just that no human has ever been able to hear me." He said to me as I wipe away my tears.

"Well I have lived in this forest for my whole life and I have never seen a black wolf like you." I  said as I put my hand out to see if I could pet him.

"How old are you?" he asked me.

"14, Why. Are you falling for me?" I say to him as he shakes his head.

"No, It's that I have been in this forest for thousands of years and I haven't seen one human." He says as he moves his head to my hand.

'You still haven't answered my question I gave you." I say to him.

"Well I don't think you would believe me." He said.

"Try me." I said as he moved in front of me. 

"Well, I am a demon wolf." He said as he opened his wings that I hadn't seen before. I gasped in awe. He was beautiful.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me." He said as he looked at me in surprise.

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" I yelled as I inched to him.

"Why are you not running away in fear?" Shadow asked me.

"Well I have always thought something was watching over this forest, but your wings. They are beautiful." I said to him as I walk up to him and feel the dragon wings he has.

"You really think so?" He asked me.

"They are the most amazing thing I have ever seen." I say to him as I hug him.

"Thank you for showing me this. I have never known who raised me and I never had a true friend. I hope you will be my friend." I say to him while I my head is in his soft black fur.

"Of course." Shadow said to me as I cried into his fur as I let all of the emotions I have kept bottled up inside of me out.

"Shh, Your going to be Ok, let the emotions out." He said as He opened his mouth and was eating the emotions I was giving out.

"Wait how do you eat?" I asked him after I let all of the bottled up emotions out.

"I feed off of emotions. The ones you gave off just now is enough to satisfy me for a couple thousand years."

"Wow. I think I am falling in love with you Shadow." I say to myself as I sit under the large willow tree in my yard.

"I will be right back Shadow. I gonna grab my sketch book." I say to him as I run inside and also change out of my dirt clothing I had on from last night. I change into a pair of jeans and a grey sweat shirt. I then grab my sketch book and my pencils. 

I sit under the willow tree and sketch Shadow as if he would be a god flying around me

I sit under the willow tree and sketch Shadow as if he would be a god flying around me. I made sure to get the patterns from on his face right so I could show him when I finished.

"Hey shadow," I say to him as he flies down to me. "I made this image while you were flying and I tried to get it to look exactly like your fur."

(A

(A.N.  This is what I had drawn for the image, I don't own it I just thought it would fit this scene.) 

"It's beautiful. Just like you." He said as I giggled at what he said.

"Well we should get to bed." I said to Shadow as we walked into the house. 

Shadow walked into the house while I stayed outside to see the same ball of light that had fell onto me. I knew that Shadow would see the light this time and he came running out as the ball of light flew down on top of me.

+++++++++++++++

"Hello moonlight." I said to the spirit wolf as they looked at shadow.

"So this is what you wanted to fall in love with, a demon wolf." Moonlight said to me as I nodded.

"Yes and I wish I could fly like shadow as well as shape shift into a wolf and back to a human." I said to moonlight as the being nodded.

"Emily, what are you doing?" Shadow asked me as I looked at him.

"Gaining my wish. You should to. like maybe be able to turn human and back?" I said too him as he nodded at me.

"Well if that is what you want shadow, Then lets begin." Moonlight said as the both of us hover above the white floor. 

"I moonlight grant thy wish to this human and this demon wolf for what power and what they do with this power." Moonlight said as shadow and myself grunted in pain as I felt my shoulders grow bone from above them and screamed in agony as the bone pierces the skin. 

I look over to see that shadow was already human. He was on the ground as I fell to the floor.  I was moaning in pain as the bones grew and gained mussels and feathers. I then hobbled into a quadruped stance as I changed from a blonde girl into a sunlight furred wolf. I then passed out from the pain as shadow and myself were back in the yard.