can you feel the love tonight

After we finished our kiss, We were inseparable. I knew something had changed in me as I saw that on my back when I looked in the mirror later that day, it was of a wolf paw and had a pair of black wings and some language inside of the paw.

 I knew something had changed in me as I saw that on my back when I looked in the mirror later that day, it was of a wolf paw and had a pair of black wings and some language inside of the paw

"Shadow, what is this mark for?" I asked him.

"It's the symbol that a pair of demon wolves get when the become a mated pair." He says as he shows me his back as he had the same symbol as I did. 

(when I am writing this, all I think about every time I say wolf demon, I think of koga from inuyasha.)

"I just wish I could have met you earlier before that other wolf attacked you." I say to him as he looks down at me. (He is taller then me by about 5 in.) 

"I was crazy for power and tried to prove it by killing a fallen angelic wolf. If you hadn't found me when you did, I would be dead." shadow said as he turned back into his normal form.

"Well, I know how you feel in a way." I say to shadow as he looks at me.

"I had always wanted to leave this dreaded place ever sense I was 5. But whoever was my care taker wouldn't allow me to. Then one day, they just left. It was about 4 years ago. I still haven't left this place. I have always wanted to be a free spirit. to run through a forest like how a pack of wolves would do. But I am just a caged bird without a key to leave." I say to him as he put's his head on my thigh.

"I never knew this about you Emily, I'm sorry." he said as I rubbed his ears.

"No, It's fine. I just wish. I wish I could be the free spirit I have always wanted to be. To go out into the world and see the way it ticks. I wish I could be with you for the rest of your life shadow. To live and to die with you. I wish I would be able to protect you if you are attacked." I say to him with sadness in my voice as I felt tears fall down my face and shadow feeding off of my emotions.

"I would say the same thing Emily. I wish to live and be with you until we die. To protect you and the life you wish to live." He says to me as I kneel down and hug him.

"Thank you shadow. I don't think I could live alone for the rest of my life with out you." I say to him.

"Well if it isn't that horrid demon shadow." I hear someone say as I see a large blood covered white wolf.

"What do you want mirage." Shadow says as I make a large pointed spear like staff with purple fabric on parts of it appear in my hands.

" Shadow says as I make a large pointed spear like staff with purple fabric on parts of it appear in my hands

"Look's like you have found a mate. But it won't last long." Mirage said as he opened his broken wings and flew above us. 

"Shadow, is this the wolf that you attacked?" I said to him as he turned human and made a black gun blade appear in his hands.

"Yes." He says to me as the wolf jumps and just about bites my shoulder off.

"I will kill the both of you and you will be forever alone." Mirage says. 

 I then point my staff at him and start to attack him in a dance-like fashion. I keep him still as shadow shoots his wings and breaks them. I then cut his legs and break them as he falls to the ground in front of me. I put the end of my staff onto his snout.

"I would say would you were wrong. I am mated with shadow and we will protect each other until we both die." I say to Mirage as I push the end of the staff into hiss snout and he dies.

I then see the ball of light from when moonlight gave shadow and I our powers come over Mirage and make his body disappear into ash. The light then take shadow and myself into it.

+++++++++++++++

"Emily, shadow. You have killed the fallen angel wolf Mirage with pure wit and love. I grant the both of you with eternal life. I give the powers that this young human girl has wrought in her books but with an added touch." Shadow and myself hear from a moonlight as we both hover again and we gain the gift's from moonlight.

I have had my eye's closed the whole time that moonlight was speaking so when the gifts are bestowed to us, I see large beams of soft light enter my soul and change me into something from one of my stories. I am turned into a goddess.

++++++++++++

when the light ends, I see that Shadow and myself are in a large room that has beds for the both of us. I see that I ma in my house again and shadow is a wolf.

"Shadow what happened before I passed out?" I asked him as he looked up at me.

"You became the goddess of the demon wolves," He said to me as I am in shock. "And became the god of the demon wolves."