Falling in love with you

when I woke up, I saw that Shadow was watching me. I got up and remembered what happened last night.

"Emily! Thank the gods that your ok." He says as I see him as a human for the first time. 

He looked like about my age but had pure, raven black hair with white and red streaks in his hair. he was wearing a black shirt with a red image of a wolf on it and a leather bomber jacket with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair on black combat boots. 

"Yes shadow, I am ok. I say as I walked around to learn how to walk being in this state, I then turned back to see that my outfit had changed from what I had on yesterday. 

I was wearing a black halter lace top with a light sea green skirt with a pair of wicker sandals. My hair had also curled itself and was half up and half down.

 My hair had also curled itself and was half up and half down

"Wow Emily, you look like a princess." Shadow said as he was still a human. 

"Shadow have I ever told you that you are like a prince to me." I said to him with a sexy voice.

"No you haven't." He said as I grabbed him and kissed him on the lips. 

"I have been in love with you ever sense I set my eyes on to you shadow. I hope you will allow me to be your mate." I say to him as I stop kissing him.

"Why of course I would. But there is a special ceremony that we have to do." He said too me.

"And that would be?" I ask him.

"We would have to do the flight that a mated pair of eagles do but we have to do it as wolves." He said as I nodded and we both changed into our wolf forms. 

"So were would we do this?" I asked him.

"Here would be fine. We just have to stay together in the free-fall." He said as i nodded and opened my wings and flew up with shadow.

"Emily, do you except me becoming your mated partner for the rest of your life?" Shadow said to me.

"Yes, and do you shadow, except me becoming your mated partner for the rest of your life?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said as the both of us close our wings as we go into a free-fall towards the ground. 

We were about 10 feet above the ground as we released out paws and we flew down to the ground. We then changed into our human forms again. 

"We are now a mated pair." I say to Shadow as I kiss him again and we both have the passion to keep it lasting for longer then our first kiss.