3 • We're a team

"We have nothing to discuss." You replied. "Loki please go I don't remember you and I don't care what you have to say." You told him. He looked down and smiled as he walked towards you. "I wish you didn't have to leave Asgard, we were a team. We said we would rule the world together one day." Loki replied. You looked at him, he seemed serious. "Well I don't remember that at all so if you don't mind please leave." You signed. He looked in your eyes and didn't break eye contact. He began to walk towards you, slowly. He was inches away from you, you began to step back. But he kept stepping forward until you hit your back on the wall and you couldn't go anywhere. Loki was so close to you, you felt his cold breath hit your face. "You look ravishing (y/n) I wish we could have ruled the world with one another."

"Loki I grew up and I don't remember please just leave me."

"I'm afraid I can't do that (y/n) if you refuse to come to Asgard then someone has to look after you." Loki said in a deep husky voice. "I can take care of myself Loki, I have all these years." You replied pushing him away from you. "Now leave."

"Oh (y/n) I can't do that, it's not safe anymore. You need me." He said as he gave you a devilish smile. You scoffed at him. "You think I need you? I've been shut out by my own family my whole life, the only one who's been there for me is my damn dog. I don't need anyone especially not you. Get out!" You yelled at him. He looked down and laughed. He raised his head to look at you, still smiling. "They never shut you out, they just protected you. And for your information I'm staying here until you come to Asgard with me." You rolled your eyes at him. "Fine have it your way, you dick." You spat back. Loki just chuckled at your response. "Sleep in the spare room down the hall and don't even think about waking me up or talking to me before I've had coffee."

"Why thank you (y/n)." He said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes at him and walked off with Gallop to your room. You removed your make-up and changed into some black pajama shorts and an oversized grey jumper. You grabbed your laptop and began to get on with college work. You used your mind powers to summon yourself some snacks and laid down in bed stuffing yourself with food whilst typing away on your laptop until you began to fall asleep but that didn't last long, that's when you heard it. Screaming. Coming from Loki's room.

You jolted your body up in shock. You threw your laptop to the side and ran out of your room towards the scream. What on earth is going on in there? What is he doing? You thought to yourself as you ran to him. You ran into the room he was staying in to see him shaking, screaming and crying in his sleep. He was having a nightmare. "Loki wake up its me it's (y/n). " You put one hand on the side of his face and the other on his chest and began to his shake him to try and wake him up. Loki's eyes snap open and he grabs your wrist from his face and pulls you down so your faces are inches apart. "He was right."

"Loki what are you talking about? " You asked him with worry in your eyes. "I'm the monster parents tell their children about." He closed his eyes and let go of your wrist. What the hell just happened? You thought to yourself. You decided it was probably best to stay with Loki even if you didn't like him that much.

Little did you know that was going to change.