14 • Jealous?

You and Thor waited for Loki outside the dungeons. You were fidgeting on the spot, your mind running like a hunted animal.

"Something bothering you (y/n)?" Thor softly spoke as he noticed how uneasy you looked. 

"Oh me? Yeah, I'm fine." You gave him a weak smile hoping he wouldn't notice.

"You know there's a reason why Loki is named the God of Mischief and you are not." Thor was right, you were lying. 

"I'm just nervous, what if this all goes wrong? And why did Loki lie to me? Doesn't he trust me?" The god of thunder gave you a soft smile as he rests his hand on your shoulder. 

"(Y/n I know my brother and I can assure you that he trusts you. You and my brother spent years with each other. He never forgot about you and nor did you well, maybe for a while you did but you remember now do you not? And I have a plan we'll sail out of here completely undetected. Asgard won't even know we've left." 

"Yes I remember it all, the pranks, the fights and the trust but, I feel like I'm not remembering it all." 

"That time will come soon enough and when it does you and Loki can be how you were." You smiled at him but that slowly melted away when you took in what he had said. You and Loki can be how you were. But, we are how we were, aren't we? We're friends, right? Unless we were- Your thoughts were cut short as Loki entered. 

"This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?" Loki spoke in an icy tone as you all began to walk down the halls of the palace. 

"If you keep speaking I just might." Thor spat back. 

"We're so going to die." You rolled your eyes at the brothers. 

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." With a bright green flash, Loki had transformed himself into an Asgardian guard. 

"Is this better?" Loki mocked. 

"It's better company at least." 

"Will you two just leave it out?" You snapped but both brothers dismissed your plea.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous. Hm, brother. You look ravishing." Looking over to Thor and Loki you saw that Loki was now himself but Thor was now Lady Sif. You shot Loki a glare to which he returned with a smirk but, you used his cockiness to your advantage. 

"He's right you do look good." You smugly said giving Thor a wink. Thor smiled at himself feeling proud at what you had said whereas Loki gave you a flabbergasted look. However, Thor's expression quickly changed when he caught Loki's gaze.

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor stared daggers at Loki. 

" Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much." With a flash, Loki had managed to turn himself into Captain America and needless to say you didn't mind looking at Captain America's striking face.

"Oh, this is much better. Woh. The costume's a bit much, so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honour, patriotism? God bless Amer–" Thor grabbed Loki and threw him into a nearby pillar as he covered his mouth silencing the god. 

"What?" Loki whisper yelled as you walked over to the brothers hiding with them. You turned your head and spotted two guards walking past. 

"You could at least furnish me with a weapon. My dagger, something!" Thor gave Loki a small glare and gave him something that looked to be a dagger. 

"At last, a little common sense." Loki gave a bewildered look at Thor as he lifted his hands, that look turned to anger. Looking at Loki you saw Thor never gave him a dagger, in fact, he handcuffed him. You burst into laughter as the man was left helpless which prompted Thor to smile at you and Loki. 

"And I thought you liked tricks." Loki rolled his eyes at Thor as he walked ahead of you and Loki. 

"You know I preferred Captain America, he was a lot better looking and he wasn't as greasy." You winked at Loki as you strode off in front. 

Loki was left with his mouth ajar, lost for words. 

"What's wrong? Jealous?" You turned your head and smirked at him.

"I beg your pardon?" 

You had caught up with Thor who was currently speaking with Jane and Sif. 

"Jane, you remember (Y/n) right?" Thor gestured towards you. 

"Yes thank god you're okay." She gave you a small smile which, you returned. In the corner of your eye, you saw a certain raven-haired approaching everyone. 

"You're" Jane pointed towards Loki causing everyone to look over. 

"I'm Loki. You may have heard of-" Before he could finish Jane slapped him across the face causing you to laugh at what happened. 

"That was for New York." Instead of leaping to kill her or yell he gave Thor and Jane a smile.

"I like her." 

"I beg your pardon?" You questioned Loki. 

"What's wrong dear? Jealous?" You rolled your eyes and mocked his tone. Why you felt jealousy running through your veins you wouldn't know. At this point in time, you weren't his biggest fan.

"There they are! Take them. On my command." You and Loki whipped your heads around to see a group of guards charging towards you.

"I'll hold them off. Take her." Sif boldly stated. 

"Thank you," Thor spoke as he and Jane ran off as you trailed behind. Loki went to follow you but Sif drew her sword and placed it across Loki's neck. 

"Betray him and I'll kill you."

"It's good to see you too, Sif."

"And Loki, hurt her and I'll kill you." 

"Why would I hurt her? You know how much she means to me."

"But does she know that?" 

"I don't think she ever will." Loki ran to catch up with you as that conversation with Sif played on his mind. 

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween and stays safe :)