seven

blank space

blank space.

_____

SEVEN.

Mackenzie's voice carries through the apartment from her room, reaching Johnny in the living room on the couch.

He's watching carefully the nature documentary playing. Two deers are in the midst of mating season, male mounted behind female.

"Robot?"

His eyes doesn't leave the TV. "Isn't that cool, Princess?" He says excitingly, pointing to the screen. "Maybe one day we could–"

A single glance to the screen and she's fuming. Now, she really regretted putting a 8 on his sexual rate. The kid is a walking horny sex machine.

"What the hell?!" She huffs in annoyance, reaching for the remote and turning the TV off. "I have to go to class today. And since I don't trust you, you'll be staying with Hayden while I'm gone."

Ugh. Him.

Johnny really dislikes Hayden, remembering the closeness of his and Mackenzie's relationship. He's so mean, and demanding, and just... ugh.

But he's also a boy, so perhaps he could answer some of Johnny's questions.

"Okay." He hops up, moving quickly in his eagerness to understand.

Why won't his Princess have sex with him? Why does she refuse her body's own natural tendencies? And what the heck does 'headass' mean?

She pulls on her backpack and grabs her keys. The backpack tugs on her jacket, slipping it tight against her and revealing the shape of her figure to certain boy's curious green eyes.

Something about the shape of her was hypnotizing to him.

He follows Mackenzie out into the hallway, waiting as she locks the door up, and leads the way to Hayden's apartment.

She knocks on the door, only waiting a second before feet run on the hardwood and the door is thrown open.

"Johnny!" Dylan coos. The black-haired girl strangles him into a tight hug, squishing their cheeks together.

"You got him, right?" Mackenzie questions from behind. "Okay, great. Bye!"

Dylan waves cheerfully. "Bye-bye, Kenzie!"

Johnny watches as Mackenzie walk down the hallway, oddly fascinated by the way her hips swing and her butt is being hugged by her skinny jeans.

He unintentionally bites his lower lip.

"Johnny, come on!" Dylan says, dragging him into the apartment.

Inside, Annie is sprawled out on the couch, her body taking up all available space in the cushions. When she notices Johnny, she grins.

"Hi Johnny!" Annie chirps.

"Hey." He sighs in defeat.

She furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

He avoids the question, throwing himself in the armchair and staring at the ceiling. Annie and Dylan converse quickly, sending Johnny concerned glances, but he doesn't bother to return the looks.

"Oh." Hayden appears. "Hey Johnny." He drinks his orange juice.

Johnny nods his head respectfully. "Hayden, what does 'headass' mean?"

"Why?" He chuckles. "Where did you hear that from?"

"From Kenzie. She called me that last night when I tried to seduce her." He shrugged.

Hayden spits out his juice. The orange droplets, splattering all over Annie's white top.

"No!" She whined. "Not my new Prada top!"

Johnny isn't prepared as Hayden lunges on top of him.

"wHy ArE yOu tRyInG tO sEdUcE kEnZiE?!?!?!"

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: so i seen the gabi video of her impersonating ariana grande's life aND ARI TWEETED SAYING "yea this aint it" IM SCREAMING