11- Babycare

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'll try harder to update more frequently

"We life alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion"

~Nathan's Perspective~
I looked to Josh who finally got my food from the microwave . "Alright Nathan, I know you're not going to get full on just one bottle but we can't have your little tummy get a belly ache," he says as he put the warm bottle in my mouth and let me drink it. As much as I  hate to admit it, it was very relaxing to me. "He's so adorable!" Marcus squealed while holding a tired Lukas in his arms. "You think you could make another bottle?" He asked as he bounced him on his hip. I have to admit he looked pretty ridiculous but I couldn't say much since I probably looked even more ridiculous. "After I'm done feeding Nate," Joshua says as he bounced me a little. He frowns a little as I let the bottle fall out of my mouth. "Guess that means he's done," he laughed a little. I could feel my face turn a little red, feeling an urge to pee. I nod into Josh's chest for comfort, not wanting anyone to look at me. "Can you get me a rag?" I hear him ask as I felt his arm reach out. He took me out from his chest and sat my chin on the rag he put on his shoulder. "Can you please put me down Marcus?" I hear Lukas ask as Josh began to pat my back. "I already told you that I'm going to take care of you," Marcus answered. I didn't burp though, feeling it'd be embarrassing to do so. "Lukas stop squirming or you'll be punished," Marcus warned, though he probably wouldn't since he's too big of a softy. I had finally let out a small burp, blushing as Joshua praised my. He the carried me to his room and rocked him a little. He checked his phone as if he were awaiting an important call or something. I peeked over to his shoulder. "Momo!" I cheer as he reached for him, seeing Timmy come in . Josh looked up from his phone as he bounced me a little. "Hey NaNa," Timothy cooed as he took me off Joshua's lap. I snuggled into his chest, enjoying his familiar scent. "I'm going to take him to our room while you get things planned for today," he told Josh who had agreed. Tim carried me to the kitchen and got me another bottle before carrying me to our room and cradling me like an actual baby. I enjoyed the warmth of the bottle as it went down my throat. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad  being the baby brother again; after all, they already kinda treated me that way before.