SEPARATE:

SEPARATE, BOOK ONE

SEPARATE, BOOK ONE

" you know, the world would be so great if it would just leave me alone for two seconds... "

AURORA ROSE GRAYSON
can be unpredictable at times. The young actress always found herself in almost any awkward situation. She can be very sarcastic, yet insanely down-to-earth most of the time. As her friends would say, she's a total sweetheart, but her anxiety can sometimes make her seem a bit more closed in.

After a rough break-up with her boyfriend of four years, Paul Wesley, Aurora finds herself in a bit of a dismissive state. She believes that she was never meant to be in love in the first place, and starts to avoid any or all situations involving it. With the public watching her every move, Aurora finds it harder to move on and be her loving self again.

Just days after the break-up, Aurora is forced by her friends to attend a welcoming party for a fellow actor, Will Tudor, in the popular television series, Shadowhunters. Thinking nothing more of the future encounter, Aurora is convinced she wouldn't be involving herself too much with the actor. However, she quickly finds herself mistaken.

Caught in a whirlwind of confusing thoughts and feelings, Aurora finds herself growing closer to Will. The closer they get, the more worried Aurora becomes. Only time for will tell if she'll stay by his side, or leave him.

Will one ever learn to accept love, or simply continue to run from it?

D I S C L A I M E R :

I do not own the rights to the mortal instruments series, or any of the television references made in this story. All the rights go to Cassandra Clare, and the rest of the beautiful people who continue to make the show.

However, any writing in this story that isn't either quoted, or indicated somewhere as being someone else's, is mine. The plot idea was sort of created last minute by myself. It's not perfect, but I'm trying to create a solid story so I can update often.

Please also note that this is a social media fan fiction, so that means chapters can either be long when it comes to the "real life" situations, or short of it is something along the lines of a simple Instagram post.

P S A :

This story was formally titled "Fall", and I hated the plot ideas for both of the original drafts I created, so I scrapped them a while back and changed the title. Please don't @ me. I'm trying here.

I'm just going to put this out here now, I am not a perfect writer. I will make mistakes, and that's okay. I can always go back and edit them, so you do not have to feel the need to correct anything. It will be fixed in due time.

W A R N I N G :

mild swearing, violence, and some spoilers (television or book wise, if y'all haven't read the series or watch the show, then I guess it's not as big of a deal... just, tread carefully). So if you are under thirteen, and have no been corrupted by Wattpad and/or tumblr, then I probably wouldn't recommend reading this.

The violence in this story will be mostly mild, nothing too extreme. However, I cannot guarantee that this will remain true in some parts of this story. I'm not romanticizing anything, this is a piece of fiction. I do not encourage violence under any means, and I do not take this stuff lightly.

This character will make decisions or have opinions that some of you may or may not agree with. I may or may not agree with them either. So please, remember that she is a character, she is not perfect, and she is not real. We all have flaws, and so will she. This means that your favorite character or characters will still be just as great, and this book is not an attempt to attack them in anyway, shape, or form.

N O T E :

I hope you all enjoy the story, it's literally taken me over three years now to form a solid story for Will Tudor, same goes for my Matthew Daddario series (which will also go under some re-editing, rip).

Thank you to those who have continued to support me while I figure this stuff out. I just want to put out a good story for those who enjoy these characters. I appreciate y'all, and your patients.

— Skyler