Phonecall

Your PoV

~

I didn't know what I looked like, but it probably wasn't as bad as how my mom looked when she walked out of her room. I bit my lip to hide my gasp as I saw her bruised face. She looked like she barely got any rest as she sauntered up to the counter and she got a bottle of beer. She had hickeys up and down her neck, and who knows where else. I couldn't help but stare as she chugged down half the bottle with a tear running down her cheek. She flinched at the sensation before chugging down the other half before tossing it at my head. I quickly dodged and she growled as she charged towards me. The only problem was that she was sober so she was faster than usual.

"I wish I never had you! You ruined my life! Y-You are nothing but fucking shit!" I quickly dodged her blows before grabbing my bad and grabbing a pair of shoes before sprinting across the floor, stepping on glass, and running out of the house. My mom actually followed me and I started to run out of hope as I ran across the pebbled sidewalk, flinching every time a pebble got caught in my cuts. I ran until I was downtown before looking back to see that it was now Ella who was following me. I sighed as I began to limp and she ran to my side. She was about to say something before looking at the trail of blood I was leaving and gasped. I quickly got on my sandals, not looking at her. She didn't say anything but pulled out her phone and played music. I smiled as we got to school, but instead of us going to the first class, she brought me to the nurse.

~

My appointment to the nurse lasted until lunch, which was good for both of us because we got to skip all of our first classes, and it left me with bandages wrapped around my feet, a pair of high-tops with socks, and a grinning Ella who got to skip math. We went to our usual spot as she ranted about how the math teacher was probably possessed. I couldn't hear her because I was thinking about my phone. And how did I ruin my moms life? I didn't, right? All parents say that. I glanced at Ella and smirked to myself. Well, Ella probably doesn't. She's a 'perfect' girl. Why would her parents hate her? I'm disgusting. I have Y/H/C (YOUR HAIR COLOR) which is overly greasy and I'm not as beautiful as Ella is. She's slim, she has a small face and a perfectly toned face. Blonde hair, blue eyes, her hair perfectly waved, and she doesn't have any problems with standing up for what she believes in. Why would her parents hate her? Besides, she's won numerous state dance competitions, I've never won anything. 

"... Y/N? Y/N!" She yelled while waving her hand in front of my face. I shook the thoughts away from my mind.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked while tugging my hair into a ponytail. 

"I was saying that I was trying to text you, but you weren't responding. I was asking you why." I gulped as I crossed my arms.

"R-Remember the jerks fro yesterday?" She nodded while groaning. "I kinda left my phone there and they have it. Also, it doesn't have a password because of our dare. So ya." She stared at me and I gulped, looking down. 

"I'm gonna call it." My eyes widened as I tried to grab her phone out of her hands. She pressed dial and I cursed as she put it on speaker.

"Ella! No! Stop it! I don't need a phone! I don't have any fucking friends beside you! Stop-." Then the other receiver picked up.

"Hello?" A scratchy voice said on the other side. We connected our eyes as I got off of Ella.

"Hi, this is the girl from the other day." Ella said, trying to be polite. There were chuckles from the other end as I hid my head in my legs. 

"You mean the one that Jungkook finds hot?" I gasped as I tried to hangup the call but Ella stopped me.

"Jesus Y/N stop!" She hissed before standing up. "No. The one who tried to kill you, and who isn't afraid to do it again." There were more snickers as Ella recomposed herself. "Anyways, the owner of that phone would like it back. So can we please meet so then you can give it back to her?" There was a moment of silence before there was an intake of a breath.

"You see, that's when the problem starts."

*End of Chapter 4*