The Deal

Your PoV

~

"You see, you guys ruined our photoshoot and that was expensive. So we need you guys to do us a favor. Actually, we want the owner of this phone. And she has to do a week of favors for all of us." We both looked at each other and we widened our eyes as Namjoon waited for our responses. 

"Ella, I don't need my phone. As I said I don't have any friends besides you." I whispered to her but she glanced at the phone, unpersuaded.

"But your dance classes. How are we gonna get in contact. And music for-..." But I cut her off.

"Ella! Shut up!" I covered her mouth but she licked it, making me cringe in disgust as I wiped it on my flannel. 

"What does she need music for?" A different voice spoke up and I rolled my eyes with Ella.

"Stay out of this!" I snapped as I fixed my beanie. I sighed as I rubbed my forehead. "I'll do it." I sighed as I took the phone out of Ella's reach. "But here's the deal. I have dance practice everyday at three for an hour or two. So those times are off. And I have trouble socializing so don't try to connect to me because I will resist you. Oh! And I won't fall for any of you. So don't try." I finished and waited for an answer, but all that I got was silence. "Hello?!" I asked and there was only one last thing that was said before our conversation was done.

"Meet us at the ice-cream shop when your school gets out." 

Then the phone was hung up.

*End of Chapter 5*