This Isn't The End

Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?

Ayo ladies and gentlemen...

Why am I like this?

Anyways, greetings readers.

Congratulations, you made it through this story and for that I'm very grateful. This might get a little ranty, but please hang in there because there is a point to this.

So I very randomly got the idea for this fanfic and everything just started coming to me. I planned out the story and I was ready to go.

I stuck with that plan for about a solid 4 chapters I think. The characters are still the same as I intended them to be, but this story went in a very different direction. Don't get me wrong, I love how this turned out. I've grown really attached to this story and didn't want to end it.

I still really liked some of the themes and ideas I originally wanted to do, but it didn't fit with everything that I decided on for this story and it just would've been a mess. I also didn't want to ruin this story by trying to shove everything in there.

So I got this idea to write a sequel and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

It will pick up not that long after the ending of this story. But I think once it's out, it might become clear why I chose to make it a separate story instead of extending this one.

I actually have the cover made and everything. I just want some time to mess around with the plot a little more and make sure I have everything figured out before I start writing it. I also have some projects I've been working on that I plan to publish in the meantime. So it might be a little before it's released, but I want to maintain the quality of my stories.

I'm really excited about this.

I also want to thank my consistent readers. Thank you for voting, commenting, messaging me, and most importantly, enjoying my story. It truly means a lot to me to be able to share my writing. Even though this is a fan fiction, I still put a lot into it.

Also, shameless self promo ;) I have another story up that I've been working on called The Bucket List that's a Taekook fan fiction and Yours Truly a Namjin fan fiction. I have a lot of stories I want to get out as well as this sequel.

The sequel will officially be call The Truth Untold.

Again, thank you for reading. I will let you know when the sequel is out, which shouldn't be too long from now.

I purple you all 💜