Why?

(A/N:This is my first time creating a book so please don't judge too much.Also I didn't write what you look like because I would like the readers to be imaginative and be creative in their looks.And by the way your 7 while yang is 8 and ruby is 6. )

(Y/N)= Your name

(L/N)= Last Name

(H/C)= Hair color

(E/C)= Eye Color

In the Rose, Branwen, Xiao long residents there was a young boy named Y/N. He thought that this family could help him make him feel happy but he was wrong. He was beaten up, barely ate and never cared for. He was a slave to this somewhat "Family". Now then let's see what Y/N is doing.

Y/N POV

It was another day another torture for me. I was on the floor in the attic badly bruised I had several broken ribs and bones but it was normal for me because no one in this damn family cares for me. My so called "Father" Tai is already beating me just because I was trying to get a slice of bread.

Tai:"You worthless piece of trash" he said while he punched me in the gut causing me to spew blood all over the floor.

Tai:"The next time I see you trying to steal food again you'll feel something much worse"

And then my so called "mother" Summer and my "aunt" Raven with their weapons and they had a disgusted look on their face. They would usually just give me small slashes through my chest,arms or legs but this time Raven made a big slash at my left chest while Summer shot my left eye.

Y/N:"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!:"

'BASH'

I was then hit with a bottle of whisky by my drunk "uncle" Crow. And then I heard two little devils laughing their asses off which are my so called "sisters" Ruby and Yang.

Yang:"You're so pathetic."

Ruby:"Freak!"

Summer:"Why did I even adopt you?

Raven and Crow just kept staring at me with disgust and I can already tell what they're thinking even if I could barely see or hear. As the rest of my family left me Tai said one thing that made me angry for some reason

Tai:"Once a weakling always a weakling. Don't you forget that."

He then leaving me and my almost dying body

Y/N:"I hate them, I hate all of them. I wish they would all die." Just then a dark voice whispered in my head

???:"Do you want to be strong?"

Y/N (In head):"What!?Who are you?"

???:"I'm not here to harm you, i am here to help you now let me ask you again do you want to be strong?"

Y/N (In head):"I do. So that I could kill them all with my own hands"

???:"Then your in luck.'Partner'."

Y/N (In head): "What?"

The voice then dissipated and I was all alone but for some reason I feel like the pain earlier was gone and I feel like I was brand new.I then knew that I had to leave this house of suffering for me to prove all of them that I'm stronger than any of them

Y/N:"I'll show them, I'll show all of them. haha-hahahaHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAAA!

(timeskip next day)

It was ruby's birthday and my "family" started celebrating with her but they still left me up in the attic even though it was my birthday too. Then Tai called me downstairs.

A Darkinn Rose (Neglected And Abused Evil Male Reader X RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें