The Reaper's Descent

(5 year time skip)

3rd Pov

It was nighttime in Vale and there were sounds of sirens coming from  a nearby dust shop. It was the White Fang and they were robbing all the store's dust but then the Vale Police Department have arrived and have surrounded them.

Police Captain:"Put your hands up, we've got you surrounded!"

WF Leader:"Nobody move or else all the people here will never see the light of day!"

Hostage:"Please! Someone save us."

It was a difficult situation. There were 10 White Fang members and there were 5 hostages. The police can't do anything or else the hostages would be killed. 

Police Captain:"DAMN IT!"

He slammed his fist on the  police car knowing that he and his men can't do anything in this situation.

But then suddenly-

WF Member:"AAAAAGH"

Everyone was shocked at what they just saw. That there was a SCYTHE formed from the wall and impaled on the faunuse's stomach and blood was pouring out.

???:"That sounded wet. WAS IT ORGANS, WAS IT BLOOD?" a dark and deep voice said

The scythe was then removed from the faunuses body and was beginning to return to the wall.

WF Member:"W-what the heck was that?!"

WF Member 2:"Look over there!" He pointed and a shadow like being that's glowing was moving around the store

WF Leader:"Don't just stand there, Shoot it already! The White Fang members started open firing the shadow but it didn't seem to hurt or faze it at all.

The shadow then started to move around and mostly everyone was shocked at what they were seeing.

???:"Alright, Now then how about we have some fun shall we?"

Then the shadow then started to look more like a man  and it was wielding a scythe.

He then began to twirl the scythe and made a quick dash forward decapitating the heads of 2 soldiers while the blood was gushing like a fountain. The remaining men fled knowing that this wasn't any ordinary man.

WF Soldier:"WHAT IS THI-AGH" the figure slashed his gut before he could even finish his sentence.

As the remaining soldiers tried to shoot, the hostages and policemen were in utter shock at the man's actions. The number of people he was able to kill was so quick that it didn't took much for him to execute them.

The man then started to create 2 copies of himself and then leaped from his left and right and charged at the remaining members. The white men tried so desperately to kill him, but it proved to be ineffective since his movements were so fast. The shadow copies then slashed in a circular area and killed 3 soldiers each. The shadows then went back to the man and slowly walked to the leader.

WF Leader:"S-stay back or I'll shoot her." He pointed the guns to one of the hostages, who was just a 21 year old girl.

The man just stood still. The leader grinned thinking thinking that he had the upper hand. He then felt a stinging sensation on his back. A shadow copy of the man was piercing his back with a shadow copy of his scythe. The leader dropped down to the floor, the life fading from his eyes.The hostages and policemen felt relieved that this random man has saved them. The man then went nearby to the girl.

*SLASH*

He slashed the dead center of the girl's body splitting her into two and the blood was leaking like a waterfall. Everyone was at complete shock. The hostages were now in a panic, the policemen were either shocked or angered. He just wiped out the White Fang robbers. Why was he doing this?

Policeman:"Why did you kill her?! You already saved them from the White Fang! So why did you kill her aren't you a hero?!

???:*Chuckles darkly* You think I'm a hero? That is so cute... and naive of you to think of that. I didn't save you I just killed them cause they were in my way.  And now that they're gone...  NO ONE'S GOING TO SAVE YOU NOW." The man then dashed forward slashing the policemen with a frenzy of slashes. The guards didn't stood a chance the moment they were in his range. A slash to the chest, A slash to the heart, The corpses kept piling on and on... Until the Captain and the hostages were only left.

Police Captain:"W-who a-are y-you?! W-why a-re y-you d-doing this?!" 

???:"Who am I you ask! I am the one who brings darkness to the world! I am the one that will finish off the Light! Seer this name into your soul! I AM (Y/N) AND I AM THE REAPER! He Finishes off the Captain with a swift swoop from his scythe! He then looks at the hostages with a grin.

(Y/N):"Now don't think that I haven't forgotten about all of you~"

With the screeching sounds of screaming filling the streets. And the bodies of many who have been slaughtered. Tonight was the night the Reaper descends and drains their souls  for his own power.

(A/N: Well that's another chapter done. I may have some grammatical errors so sorry about that and I hope that this is good for you.)