The Shadow of a Darkinn

Y/N POV

(5 year timeskip)

After I was saved by master Zed he took me into the order of shadows. Before I was accepted I was given a test which was to fight 10 beowolves which was surprising cause I took them out with ease and everyone respected me for what I did. Master Zed kept training me with my semblance and it was similar to his.I also learned about the shadow arts and I was able to do his shadow clones but I could only make about 5 at maximum and keep hearing that ominous voice over and over and it kept saying about how we'll meet soon I wondered who or what this voice is. Right now I was asked to defeat 50 members which again I took down with ease but this time it wasn't surprising because of the fact that I did rigorous training everyday.

Zed:"Well done (Y/N). Now come with me I have something to show you."

(Y/N):"Yes Master Zed."

He then took me to secret underground passageway inside the Order of Shadows.

(Y/N):"Master Zed why have you brought me here?"

Zed:"Because now is the time that I think you are ready."

(Y/N):"Ready for what?"

Zed:"(Y/N) since the time that I found you,you made me proud it felt like you are my own son and now is the time I give you your final test."

(Y/N):"What is this test?"

Zed:"Deep inside the Order of Shadows there is a weapon hidden underneath here. Most who dared wield this weapon were found screaming in agony as the weapon kills the wielder. 

(Y/N):"Then why bring me here?"

Zed:"Because I know that you can wield this powerful weapon."

We then reached the end of the pass and there it was the weapon that Master Zed told me about. It was a black scythe that has a red eye on it, it feels as though that I know this scythe.

I then reached out to the scythe and then I saw that everything turned into a black void and the only thing there was the scythe and it SPOKE!

???:"We finally meet."

(Y/N):"YOU! Your the one who helped me out before."

???:"Yes it is I who helped you out and I see that you worked hard since then."

(Y/N):"Who or what are you and what do you want?"

???:"My name is Rhaast and I'm a Darkin."

(Y/N):"What's a Darkin?"

Rhaast:"A Darkin is a sentient weapon that contains immense power. We have our own bodies as well but  I was sealed in this scythe and now I seek a worthy host as my partner. So far most have been disappointing because of how weak and foolish they are."

 (Y/N)(In head):"So why pick me out of all people?"

Rhaast:"It is because I saw great potential in you. I saw your determination and strong will when fighting and I also see that you also have a deep hatred to your family."

(Y/N):"So what does this mean?"

Rhaast:"It means that you are the person that I seek one that I saw as an ideal partner."

(Y/N):"How can I be so sure that you wouldn't just take control of my body?"

Rhaast:"It's because I see that you are strong enough to dominate me and I also want to help you get your revenge. So what do you say do we have a deal?

(Y/N):"Alright! From this moment on we'll be partners till the end" I then took the scythe and I yelled loud because of the immense pain I'm receiving when I'm just holding the scythe. After the pain subsided I saw that my left side was covered in dark armor.

(Y/N):"What is this?!"

Rhaast(in head):"I've already linked with you what you see is half  of your body turned into darkin armor."

(Y/N)(In head):"WHAT!? Can It be changed?"

Rhaast(In head):"Yes it can." As soon as he said that the armor started to shift into a black cloak.

(Y/N):"WOAH!"

Zed:"You have done well Y/N, you now wield the powerful darkin blade. And now there is nothing left for me to teach you, well done my son." he then gave me a hug which I was shocked cause he never hugged before and I was tearing up a bit.

(Y/N):"Thank you, father." We then broke the hug and I left the Order of Shadows without looking back

Rhaast(In head):"Now then Y/N what will you do now?" I smirked and looked up at the moon above

(Y/N):"Simple I will first practice wielding you and then afterwards I then will have my revenge on my so called family."

Rhaast(In head):"Yeesssssss, now that sounds like a plan I would enjoy."

(Y/N):"hehehehe a match made in shadow."