9

Before I start this chapter... I'M SORRY MIN SUGA!! I HAD TO MAKE YOU SUFFER!😭
That's it byeee

Going Home

||Taehyung's POV||

I was outside while the rain harshly poured down. I grasp unto my bag as thunder came. That was until I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

"I told you not to wait for me right?" Baekhyun said. Pfft. As you wish.

"Fine then I will run through this harsh rain then." I said as I was about to run. He grabbed my arm.

"Yah! You know I was just joking!" That sentence though.....

Flashback
"Yoongi hyung..." I said which made Yoongi back to his senses cause He was lost in his thoughts.

"Y-yes Taehyung?" He asked. I had a sad expression...

"Do you love me?" I asked. He nodded but I showed him my phone.

"Don't worry.. That girl was trying to seduce me.." He said and hugged me. I hugged back.

"At least you explained, I could've broke up with you by now.." I said and laughed. He let go and rolled his eyes playfully. And I pouted.

"Ah, hyung! You know I was just joking!!!" I said pulling him back. He pulled back but I kept pulling him.

"Stop, let's go out now!" He said and I nodded.

End Of Flashback

"Taehyung? TAEHYUNG-AAAAHH" Baekhyun shouted as he almost broke my eardrums. Aish... Intay kalang ha!

"WHAT!!!" I also shouted and he closed his ear.

"Don't need to shout geez." Baekhyun said as he removed his fingers from his ear.

"Well you started it, it's not my fault!" I said as I called a cab. He shaked his head and pulled my arm from waving.

"I'll bring you home, let's go." He said as he pulled me to the indoor parking in the school. That's how rich they want us to be.

"Why do you such an expensive car when it's just school?!" I said getting disappointed. I wasn't with him going to school but I was when I was in the school.

"Pfft, I need girls' attention." He said. I got sad.

"Then I'm not yours anymore." I said as I walked out of the parking lot. He shouted again.

"I'm joking! Come here!" He said as he pulled me in the passenger seat.

At Home

"Ah, I'm guessing your his boyfriend?. My mom asked to Baekhyun. Yoongi was watching what was happening since there is a circle hole in every floor leading to the living room. My sister isn't happy I'm dating him. I left them and talked to Jaehee.

"Jaehee talk to me please?" I asked. She turned around with her arms crossed.

"You're such a betrayer! You dated my EX!" She said as she turned away again and started tearing up.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I just.... Wanted you to move on! Don't you see how caring your brother is right now!? I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THANK ME THEN DON'T! I JUST CAN'T RESIST SEEING YOU NOT MOVE ON! Never talk to me anymore if you're gonna keep this up." I said as I went out and slammed the door.

||Jaehee's POV||

"O-oppa! Mianhae! Thank you for helping me! Just please talk to me....." I said as I kneeled with tears in my eyes. Those words of his, are going around my head. 'Look, I'm sorry okay? I just.... Wanted you to move on! Don't you see how caring your brother is right now!? I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THANK ME THEN DON'T! I JUST CAN'T RESIST SEEING YOU NOT MOVE ON! Never talk to me anymore if you're gonna keep this up' I'm sorry oppa....