15

I arrived home. I put my bag on the couch and sat there. I was wondering how am I gonna propose to Y/n? Anyways, our baby is still 2 years old... Aish! Think Taehyung! Think!

"Oppa!! W-what's that in your hand?" I heard Y/n ask. I look at my hand and saw the ring box. Flip! I hid it in my pocket and shook my head. "Are you cheating on me?" She asked while starting to tear up.

"Ani Y/n. Don't think it that way." I said as I hugged her. She hugged me tight and after a while she let go. She waved at me and walked upstairs. Geez this is hard.

Next day

No class today.. Why are we college anyways?! I planned the whole night just for the proposal.... Hope it goes well. I got in my suit and secretly walked out... I drove to Jimin hyung's house and pressed the doorbell. His girlfriend.. Or should I say wife opened the door.

"Hi Yeri noona!" I said. She smiled and opened the door. I bowed at her and closed the door. She ran upstairs and called Jimin hyung. Jimin hyung went down and saw me.

"I told her friends about the plan now. Lisa is texting her right now so we gotta go now." Jimin hyung said and I nodded. All three of us walked out of the house and drove to the venue. I asked Jimin hyung for the bouquet of flowers and he gave it to me. We hid behind something and waited for Y/n. She arrived and looked around. I came out just when she tuned around. She's so pretty....

"Did you plan this Taehyung oppa?" She asked while smiling and looking around

"Did you plan this Taehyung oppa?" She asked while smiling and looking around. I cupped her face and made her look at me.

"Of course I did. Just for you." I said as I pecked her lips. She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thank you Taehyung oppa..." She snuggled her head in my chest. I let her go and gave her the flowers. "Waah so pretty!" She said as she smelled the flowers. We sat down and awkwardly ate. While I was chewing I was playing with my fingers under the table. Welp this is weird.

After eating

I saw Jimin hyung running to his car with Yeri and Lisa. He messaged me saying he's going to the second place where I'm gonna propose a.k.a the beach (over thinking why Taehyung is too curios.). I grabbed her hand and ran to the car with her. We drove to the beach.

While we arrived Y/n started running on the shore making her look way more beautiful. I smiled and watched her. She looked at me and smiled, she started running again. I brought her somewhere where our soon to be special place will be. She looked around and when her face turned to me she saw me kneeling with the ring box in my hand.

"Y/n-ah... I love you with all my heart. Everything we gone through is gonna be one of the most memorable things we have done together. We grown really big and I think that this is the time.. So Y/n.... Will you marry me?" I asked her nervously. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes Taehyung oppa... I will marry you.." I smiled and slid the ring in her finger. I stood up and hugged her. We went back home and started sleeping(just the worst thing to end with.. I thought of Suga so I had to..).

8 years later

"Eomma, Appa! I'm home!" We heard Taeyin call from downstairs. We went downstairs and saw her in her very creative uniform. Waah.. She's 10 years old already...

"I'm gonna buy something okay? Both of you be careful in the house." I said as I walked out. I felt the air hit my face. So relaxing... I walked to the convenient store and entered. I was looking for something until I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae..." I said as I looked up. Yoongi hyung...

"Mianhae." He said rudely and walked to a girl. I saw their hands and both had the same ring design...

I just wanted you to know, I still love you Min Yoongi...

~The End~

---
Annyeong Abunnies!
Last chapter for book 1...
I'm gonna do a book 2 so stay tuned for it.
Saranghaeyo!
Follow:taetaeyogurt jungkooks_thighss and me!
---