JESUSANDIARETIGHT

The hospital was in a state of DISASTER. The staff were all fleeing in fear of losing their lives. Loud crashes and screams rattled through the halls, then came to an abrupt stop, followed by a loud crack and thud.

Dinah emerged from the shadows with blood on her hands and fang-like. acrylics. She's tweaking off the vaccine. The hospital door was bashed open by a team of SWAT officers with gun barrels aimed at the vile, repulsive and broke creature.

Hours later, Dinah can't remember what happened. But all she knows is that she's in a zoo. Her eyes blink open to four pretty girls in clothing fresh off the runway, laughing at her outside her enclosure. They smelt like alcohol and sweet perfumes.

" LOOK AT THIS UGLY ASS FUCKING DONKEY!" Lisa cackled.

Dinah's face turned red. She flung a banana at Lisa's face. "GO FUCK YOURSELVES, I HOPE YOUR PLANE LANDS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DMZ!" she screamed loudly.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!" they all chanted in unison. They struggled with their purses worth more than Tinashe's net worth to pull their pistols out. Then sprayed Dinah's cage down.

When they were done, they crip walked away to Rich Sex by Nicki Minaj.

"Alright, call the Immigration hotline. Get these bitches out of the country." Jennie ordered her sex slave, Rosé.

By the morning, Fifth Harmony and two or three of their friends were on a boat to Mexico.

And if you look to the left, you'll see Camila fighting the Family Guy chicken with Ty's locs that she ripped off his head.

To the right, Lauren is ranting about some girl on Instagram named @ot5bitches that keeps bullying her online. She used her White Latina privilege to get her account deactivated, along with that annoying dickrider @cocainacabello, that leeches for clout and writes ugly fanfics about her.

Eventually, Lauren got bored and started punching her clit to the medical parts of Trials and Tribulations while choking on Ariana Grande's lowered ponytail.