ZIMZALABIM

"I miss being able to afford tits. Oh wait. I never had those to begin with" sighed Camila as she signed her demonic contract. "Are you sure want the power to fight Thanos right now, babes?" asked Satan.

"Mhm." Camila confirmed as she handed over the contract. Satan quickly ran over the form to make sure everything was done properly, then he placed it in a red envelope. They both got up from the Taco Bell table.

"Alright, it was nice doing business with you." Camila slung her fake Gucci bag over her shoulder."Bye." she waved to Satan and then walked out the restaurant.

"Mhm. See you later sis." Satan returned to his realm with the snap of his fingers.

+++

"Camila Cabello just made a deal with Satan to have the power to defeat Thanos, do you know what this means?" Taeyeon asks Sunny, who just died in PUBG.

Sunny groans and looks up at Taeyeon. "Yeah. She literally went like, SATAN WANTS OUR PUSSIES😩😭⁉️😭😭⁉️😭⁉️😭⁉️COME GET IT SATAN. COME FUCK ME TONIGHT GET MY. FUCKIFN CLIT FUCK ME SO FUCKING HARD 😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙😭👙RIP MY PANTIES OFF i want the DEVIL TO RUIN MY INSIDES. I AM ALLOWING SATAN TO TAKE MY SOUL😭🚾😭🚾💦😭💦👙🚾💢😭💢❌👙😭⁉️💢⁉️🚾⁉️💢🚾💢🚾👙💦💢💦👙🚾👙💦👙🚾💦🚾👙💦👙💦💦👙🚾⁉️🚾💦💦👙💦👙💦💦 SATAN PLEASE TAKE ME. SATAN I WILL BE YOUR SLLLAAAAVE 👙👙💦😭💢🚾🚾⁉️🤔😍😤😭😍😍💦❤️👙💖😍😍⁉️✳️⬆️😭💦👙😭⁉️😍⁉️⁉️😍😭💢😭🚾😭😭💦😭💦😭😪💦💦💁🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦‍♀️😭❌👙🚾😭🚾😭🚾😭❌👙 and Satan was like OMG PERIOD RN?? And gave her the power to defeat Thanos." Sunny finished, rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

Taeyeon cleared her throat and opened a can of beer on the couch. "Yes, that's exactly what happened."

"JESSICA CAN YOU PASS THE VODKA?"
Taeyeon looked at Jessica who was sitting at the opposite side of the couch, busily texting Sooyoung about how much she wanted to eat her ass.

"No, literally go get it yourself because you're literally so fucking fat."

Taeyeon frowned and kicked Sunny in the hip and in return, got a slap on the thigh by the loser trying to seek her revenge by eliminating every single person she comes across in PUBG.

Taeyeon groaned and started thinking of ways to entertain herself. Her eyes landed on Sunny's hands.

An idea sprung into her head as she sat up and grabbed Sunny's expensive Samsung Galaxy S1 that she was playing PUBG on.

"HEY! Idiot, give it back NOW or I'll tell Tiffany you're cheating on her with YURI."

Jessica looks at the short duo with a judgemental gaze.

"Can you both shut the fuck up? Can't you fucking see that i'm trying to get pussy right now?"

Taeyeon took a bag of chips and tossed it at Sunny. Who then grabbed the nearest thing next to her which unfortunately, was Yoona's expensive dusty, mouldy smelling vase that looked like it was dipped in gorilla piss and left out to dry for a day.

+++

"Why the FUCK are we at Walmart?!"

Jessica shrieks out loud in the big and empty department store.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." Sunny pulls the ends of Jessica's long wig and then looked up at the bald freak.

"OMG, I didn't know you were bald all this time! WTF?"

Jessica grabs Sunny by the face and slams her onto the ground while repeatedly punching the short bitch like she deserved it.

Taeyeon then grabbed a pool noodle from the nearby pool and swim section and wrapped it around Jessica's neck, pulling her away from Sunny.

"Stupid bitches, we have no time to fight. Literally do it back at the dorm where I can't see you two. Because it makes my precious eyes sore."

Taeyeon yells at the two younger women before throwing the bent pool noodle behind her, not knowing it landed on a Walmart employee–which so happens to be Dinah Jane.

"Let's GO and find Yoona a replacement vase before her dumbass finds out we broke it. Not like she's able to tell the difference anyway. She's literally half blind."

+++

um SO i'm sara's friend n im continuing this stupid ass story for her idk 🙄 she'll probably write some chapters as well idk when shes gonna start writing but im gonna help her with it for awhile 😐 literally stan snsd rn bc camila smelly