Chapter 1

It was 12:00 pm my alarm was buzzing so I woke up got in the shower so excited to go to the beach today! I couldn't wait to get there. So I got out of the shower once I was done and got dressed, and then I brushed my teeth. I heard a car horn outside and knew that was my best friends Jessica and Sienna. I grabbed my bag full of everything I would need for today.

"Bye mom! bye dad!" I yelled while I ran down the stairs. "Now, Kayla, you better tell Jessica that no boys are allowed with you guys"my father said stopping me before I ran out the door. "Yeah. Yeah, I know. And so does she" my parents didn't have as much trust in Jessica as they did with sienna. Jess was seventeen and a half, almost a year older than me and sienna. Jessica was a 'I don't care what you think' type of girl full of confidence. She's basically a rebel, she wasn't allowed to date at sixteen but she found a guy anyway, her parents were mad, but got over it, she's had about three guys but is single as of right now. My parents are extremely over protective probably because I'm an only child, while jess has a younger sister. Sienna is just like me except she's allowed to date, she has a little toddler brother. I walked to the driveway and jess beeped smiling and waving. I waved back while laughing at her. I got into the back with all of our beach junk including Jess's surfboard, I don't understand how she's not scared to ride that thing. "Hey Kay" sienna smiled turning around to look at me.

"Another parent lecture" I said rolling my eyes. "I told you! You owe me five bucks" Jessica exclaimed to sienna. I laughed and we sang along to the radio.

What makes you beautiful by one direction came on and I suddenly felt like the girls in the music video. I told that to my friends and they agreed singing along. As the songs played, I looked at Jessica and Sienna in admiration. Sienna's beautiful green eyes and blonde hair, we are all blonde's. My parents call us the blonde squad. Jessica's eyes are light blue really beautiful, my eyes are brown, big chocolate pools.

----

We found a nice spot on the really hot sand and put down our stuff. We put the umbrella so just in case one of is didn't want to tan. We all put on our shades and laid down on our towels tanning in our bikinis. I saw jess stand up, and then motioned for us to get up. We did that and stood behind her as she walked forward. I stopped dead in my tracks causing Sienna to numb into me. "What's wrong?" She asked and I just couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful face in front of my eyes. Wait?! Boys.

"Kayla. Sienna. This is Austin, Chris and Crawford."

"Hey nice to meet you!"Sienna said coolly

"Uhhh um. Oh yeah. Hello nice to meet you"I said after Sienna nudged me. They all chuckled at me.

"ROSS!"Sienna yelled running to him. "Babe!"he called and hugged her. "You know these guys?"he asked.

"I do now that jess introduced us to them. Are they your friends?"

"Yup"I was in shock right now. I grabbed Jess's arm and pulled her "excuse us for a sec"

"I thought I told you no boys!"I exclaimed crossing my arms.

"Come on Kay. Let loose have fun. Your almost seventeen! Everyone needs a little bit of rebellion in there life. Just like me who lied to my parents."

"Okay. You know what I will I am almost seventeen I should get to make my own decisions!"I exclaimed happily. And my eyes kept on wondering off to chris.

"Ooooo you like Chris!"

"No. No I don't" I refused. "Hey chris why don't you talk to Kayla for a bit, while I go talk to austin"I mentally face palmed. I hate her right now.

"Sure!"he said and we both went to sit down and ate some chips. I didn't know how to talk to boys, I was never allowed to do so. I watched Jess and how smooth she was with guys. Sienna came and sat don next to me while Ross sat alongside Chris. "Thanks so much I'm so awkward"I said and she giggled. "So do you play any sports?"Chris asked me.

"I do cheerleading, with Sienna"I smiled at him getting butterflies. "What position?"

"I'm the captain and sienna is co-captain, I also play basketball"

"That's great I play basketball too!"he exclaimed happily but then it just got awkward again. I saw Jessica and austin coming towards us with their surfboards. She saw Chris and I and I knew she was going to say something.

"Chris take it easy on her. She's never had the chance to be or do any thing with a boy." I covered my face and groaned, my face heating up. "It's okay she's cute! And got ya" I looked up and smiled at Christian.

"Good luck!" Sienna said going back into the water with Ross. "You have beautiful eyes"I said loudly and strong. "Thanks you have a beautiful face"I laughed and said you too. He started leaning in and so did I. My first kiss. Wait. I stopped leaning and went back. "I can't. I'm sorry" I said and quickly stood up, I ran to the shack and sat down. After a good ten minutes I felt cooled off and walked back to our group. I saw Jess and austin making out under an umbrella. Are they a thing? I went over to chris and saw him standing up by himself. I made my way over to him an pulled him down. Crashing my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss and kisses me back. "I'd like to take you out sometime"

"Your forgetting that I'm not allowed to date. I'm not even allowed to be out with any friend that's a boy. Key note here not allowed to make any connection with boys"

"Ohh okay. Sorry"he said I jumped up when someone touched my shoulder.

"Friday night sounds good. She'll be there"Jessica smiled at him. He nodded smiling back and then walked off to his friends. "Jess I'm not allowed out with any boy"

"I know that's why you are going to sneak around, I'll help you"she smiled and I sighed giving in.

--------------------------------

Hope you enjoyedddddd.

Cast is.....

Kayla Jackson- Bridgit Mendler

Sienna Morgan- dove cameron

Jessica Matthews- Indiana Evans

Chris collins- Christian collins

Austin mahone- austin mahone

Ross lynch- Ross lynch

Crawford collins- Crawford collins