5. Getting A Girlfriend?... No

Vaati's Pov

After the contract (and giving him a lot of treasure, and an oath, never to harm Hyrule, geez) I finally have my own kingdom! Shadow had a idea making a party, but after that what happend? No.

After Teleporting back in the castle, it was already evening. Serafina welcomed us (ectually Shadow) with open arms and they walked happy in there room. I yawned and walked to my room. "My Lord?". I looked around to see Neali. "My Lord, I know it is late, but...". "If you know it is late and I am tired, then why are you bothering me? Please wait till tomorrow". With that, I walked to my room. I looked the door and went to the bathroom and took of my cape, boots, tunic and cap (some say, that when he takes of his cap, he turns into a minish again, but I don't think so. Becouse he is... MAGIC). I had a shower (like I said, magic. It's like our shower, but that water comes out, and whatever themperture you want, the water change). After the shower, I put on my boxers and went to sleep. But I felt weird. Like something is missing.

The next day, I used my magic, to make more land, like a gigantic Island (*cough* Skyloft *cough*) it really took long, and after the spell, I felt really weak and exhausted.
But we have a landscape now! I offered my servants, that their family could live here and make a village. The most agreed, but some of them refused. The next day, I looked out of the window and looked at the landscape. I used a lot of spells. And it was like, there always was an island floating over Hyrule. I smiled and the wind came in, letting my hair fly in all directions. Then, a idea came up. I jumped out of the window and used my magic, to kind of surf threw the air. I surfed higher and higher, then stopped my magic and fell down, to catch me again. This is kind of my hobby. But when I saw something flew past me, I gasped, but then relaxed to see Shadow. "Ready to race to the lake?" he grinned. Serafina flew next to him and smiled. "Always ready" I grinned and made a boost forward. "Cheater!" I heard Shadow say. I laughed and (of course) I was the first. After a lot of complain with Shadow, they both took of their clothes and went for a swim. I sat down and looked at them. Serafina tried to push Shadow's Head in the water, but he was stronger and he pushed her, but slipped, falling on her and making both laugh. That moment, seeing them made me... jealous? angry? The se feeling from the night came. Lonely. I felt lonely. But why? I have everything, right? I snapped back into reality, when water splashed on me and I got wet. Shadow laughed and I growled at him. "Not smart, Shadow" . "Why that?" he asked and I gave him a grin. Jep, Magic could do A LOT. Even making a Tsunami. Hehe...

After Teleporting back with wet clothes, I went to my room and took them of. I tried to dry them with a heat up spell, when Neali came in. She got sweat on her head, but it was hard to tell if it was, becouse she ran or becouse of the sauna I made. "Lord Vaati, I looked every where for you!". Running. She gasped when she saw me in my underwear. Her face went a bit red. "Don't worry Neali, I was just for a short walk to the lake, and almost drowning Shadow with my tsunami. Is there something?". She looked at me with big eyes. "He is just unconscious, don't worry." . "Um, yeah, OK. But about yesterday, I wanted to tell you something. About that path you choose. There... Oh God, I don't know how to tell this..." . I sighed and rubbed my fingers between my eyes. "I don't have all the time, so if you can't tell me then..." . "A girl!!! There was a girl by your side!!!" . There was a pause. I looked at her and blinked my eyes. "A... girl? What is that suppose to mean?" . "Um well my Lord,...it kind of... I... Ähm..." . "Neali...". She blushed and she covered her face in her hands. "girlfriend...". What?"." GIRLFRIEND!!!" she shrieked. Her face was as red as my shoes and it looked like, she will explode every minute. I sighed." Neali, I don't know what you drank, but let me tell you something. I. Don't. Need. A. Girlfriend. Get it? I came along with my live, without a girl. OK? Now if you excuse me, I have work to do." . I waved my hand and she nodded. She turned away and took the door nob in her hands. "oh and by the way. DON'T EVER COME IN MY ROOM WHEN I AM HALF NAKED!" I bellowed and she ran away. Geez. Was it that difficult to understand, I want some privacy?. I looked at the sunset and I thought about the girlfriend thing. Was it that? The whole thing? It kind of made sense to me. But I came out with no girlfriend all the years. Why now? I looked out of the window and saw Shadow with Serafina on the balcony. I didn't know what they said, but I guess Shadow flirted with her becouse she blushed a lot and always looked away, until they kissed each other. They looked cute, but... Should I do that do? Do I need somebody to love me?
....
No