17. Lost In You

Your Pov
It started to get evening. You where still angry with Vaati, becouse he lied to you. Why didn't he tell you? You where on your Bed, sitting. You where supposed to babysit on your sisters, but you just switched on the TV and went back to your room.
You growled and buried your head between your legs. It has been a week you since he told you the truth, he and Shad weren't in school, the teacher said that they switched school, but it was probably another lie. Tears came in your eyes, even the fact that he was a diffrent person, when you thought about Vaati and Victor... And you felt the same. You burst out in tears and started to cry alone in your room.

(Meanwhile)

Vaati's Pov
"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked Shadow. "Of course! She will love it. I know it." . "Yeah, I remembered the time, you told me, girls like Bomb flowers. THAT went good." . Shadow rolled his eyes, and switched on the loudspeakers. I had to switch my guitar into a electric on, or it wouldn't work. "Ready?" Shadow asked. I looked up at (y/n)'s window and hoped she was there. I knew she was there. I looked at Shadow and smiled "Ready".

Your Pov
You heard music. You groaned. Why where the neighbors so loud?

I always knew that you'd come back to get me

You raised your head. Your neighbors where in holiday. It wasn't them. And there was defiantly a voice. But it Who would sing on this time of day?

And you always knew that it wouldn't be easy

You knew, that you heard this song somewhere, but you couldn't reconise it.

To go back to the start to see where it all began
Or end up at the bottom to watch how it all ends...

Than you knew it. It was 'Lost in you' from Three days Grace (Don't like it or don't know it? To bad). But the voice was different.

You tried to lie and say I was everything
I remember when I said,
"I'm nothing without you."
I'm nothing without you...

It was one of your Favorit songs. But nobody knew that. Except one...

Somehow I found,
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside,
Let me get close to you
Change your mind,
Or get lost if you want me to
Somehow I found,
A way to get lost in you...

Then you reconiced this voice. But why would he do this? You stood up and sat down near the window.

You always thought that I left myself open,
But you didn't know I was already broken
I told myself that it wouldn't be so bad,
But pulling away took everything I had...

You didn't knew what to do. Go out and talk to him? Or just ignore him?

You tried to lie and say I was everything,
I remember when I said,
"I'm nothing without you."
I'm nothing without you...

You kind if didnt want to do it, but you smiled. Nobody was that nice and sweet before to do something like this for you...

Somehow I found,
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside,
Let me get close to you
Change your mind,
Or get lost if you want me to;
Somehow I found,
A way to get lost in you...
In you...

You hummed the melody and the urge to go out was getting bigger and bigger...

The pain of it all,
The rise and the fall,
I see it all,
In you
Now every day,
I find myself saying,
I want to get lost in you!
I'm nothing without you...

You couldn't resist. You jumped up and opened the window (little note: it is a door window with a balcony) And correct. It really was Vaati, playing on an electric guitar while singing this song. When he saw you, he smiled and sang farther:

Somehow I found,
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside,
Let me get close to you
Change your mind,
Or get lost if you want me to
Somehow I found, somehow I found
A way to get lost in you...
A way to get lost, a way to get lost
In you... in you...

(God's I whis my boyfriend would do that, but he can't sing (Psssss! A secret 😏🤫))

When it was over, he took of the guitar and threw it to someone, who also cought it. You didn't knew who it was, but you didn't care. He jumped up, with help of his magic and stood in front of you. His ruby like eyes kind of glowed in the dark. There was silence between both of you, until he spoke "(y/n), I-im sorry. I knew it was wrong but I didn't knew how to tell you..." he bluttured farther until you took him by his cape. "Shut up" you said. His eyes widden, but then you smiled at him. You stood on your toes and pressed your lips on his. He froze, but you didn't let go of him. He finally relaxed and kissed you. You let go of his cape and wrapped your arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around your waist and kissed back. Everything was forgotten.
The lies
The fact that he is a villain
That there will be a lot of problems but you didn't care. You loved him. And he loved you too.
"Oh my, you both really look adorable."
Vaati broke your kiss and glared at the person, who was Shad, or better said, Shadow link, floating in the air. "SHADOW! YOU RUINED MY MOMENT!" he barked at him and you giggled. Shadow grinned. "Excuse meeeeeeeeeee..." he cut of and his eyes widden. Vaati looked behind you and his eyes widden too. You looked behind and you gasped. The only thing you heard was Via saying: "is he a prince?"

GOSH I HAVE BERN DYING TO UPLOAD THIS. Probably my Favorit chapter :3