4

Kirishima's POV.

I start crying tears of joy. I take the phone, the crackers, and the water and crawl into a corner of the room, so I can lean against a wall. I turn on the phone. An instantly press the emergency call button. I shakily dial 911. But it didn't work. I try again. Nothing. I decide to type in Bakugo's numbers instead. I bring the phone up to my ear.   It rung 4-5 times, I thought I wasn't going to get an answer. Then I hear his voice. I immediately relax.

"Hello?", He says. His voice low, he sounds tired. Did I wake him up? I take the phone away from my ear and look at the time. It says its 2:13 in the morning. Holy shit.

"Bakugo, its me...Kirishima", I whisper into the phone. I hear ruffling on the other side of the phone.

"Kirishima! Oh my god! Are you OK? Where are you?", He says way to fast.

"I-I don't know where I am...", I reply nervously, "Bakugo...help...I'm scared"

Man, that was so not manly. I feel tears run down my face. I really am scared.

"OK Kiri, calm down", He tells me in an unhurried, calm voice. I here him start moving around, "I want you to hang up on me and call 911 OK?"

"I already tried to call 911, it didn't work!", I tell him.

"OK, don't panic. I'm going to take my phone to the cops then. So they can trace the number alright?",He tells me. I can tell he's trying to act calm for my sake, but he too, is panicking.

I can hear doors opening and closing and footsteps. Fast footsteps. I guess he's running.

Bakugo's POV

I'm running to the police station. I need them to find him. I need him to be OK. I miss him.I miss my Kirishima.

"Are you hurt?", I ask him as I keep running.

"Um...Yeah", He says nervously.

"What happened?", I ask, anger dripping from my voice.

I don't get a response.

"Hey wh-""Shhh! I think someones coming", He whispers into the phone.

I stop talking. I have the phone pressed against my ear, listening for anything. I arrive at the police station. I'm about to open the door when I remember what the texts said. I push that though aside. He'll get hurt more if he stay's there. I need to do this. I open the door and rush inside the police station.

Kirishima's POV

I hear footsteps outside the door. My breath starts to quicken. I need to keep the phone so Bakugo can have the police track the number. I shove the phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I hear the footsteps stop. I think they're gone. The door starts to open. I guess I was wrong. A new person enters the room. He has black spiky hair, and a patchwork face covered in scars. He walks over to my corner.

"Did you take Toga's phone?", He asks me in a monotone voice.

"Who's Toga?", I ask him, trying to seem innocent.

"That annoying bitch with the two obnoxious buns on her head", He says, clearly annoyed with me.

"Does it look like I can walk over to her and snatch her phone?", I ask him sarcastically.

"Idiot", I whisper under my breath.

That was a mistake. He kicks my right in the ribs. I fall to the ground. He kicks me again, this time his kick lands right on the stab wound on my chest. It knocks the wind out of me. As I gasp for breath, he crouches down and grabs my neck. He pulls me into a sitting position. His expression never changes.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again", He says.

The hand around my neck suddenly becomes very hot. I gasp. Blue flames burn my neck. I don't scream. I remember Bakugo's on the phone. I don't want him to hear me scream. I need to stay strong for him. I bite my lip so hard I can taste blood. He lets go.

"Talk to me like that again, and It'll be worse", he says.

He gets up. He kicks me in the stomach one more time. And then he turns around and leaves. I hear his footsteps grow quieter until I can't hear them anymore. He's gone. Thank God. He was an asshole. I wait a few seconds, then I pull the phone out again. I put it up to my ear.

"You...you can talk now", I say, my voice cracked and raw.

"What the hell just happened?", He asks. He could tell something was wrong. Suddenly, I hear someone else's voice.

"Hello. Is this Kirishima?", The man asks.

"Um..Yup", I answer nervously. Who else would it be?

"Alright. I'm a cop. My name is Brendon, I'm going to track the phone number and then we're going to come and get you alright?", He says kindly. I smile. Tears of joy forming in my eyes. I'm going to go home.

"OK, Thank you very much", I tell him. I can hear Bakugo yelling in the background.

Suddenly, light fills the room. I look up to see Shigaraki and that fire guy at the door. My breath starts to quicken. Shigaraki walks over to me. I'm paralyzed with fear. He grabs the phone from my hand. He holds it up to his ear.

"Who is this?", He asks kindly.

I can hear Bakugo yelling from here. Shigaraki moves the the phone away from his ear. He looks down at me.

"So", He starts, "You not only lied to us, but you called your boyfriend to come and get you. You such a weak idiot."

He turns to the scary fire guy. He pulls out something I didn't expect. He pulls out a shiny silver pistol. He turns to me and points it right at my chest.