Chapter 2 The Move

•Lachlan's POV•

(Time skip to the day they move because I can)

"Hey Ryan, do you need he'll unpacking?" I asked him.

"Uh, yeah sure and I need to talk to you," he said.

When I get into his new room we sit down on his bed.

"What is it buddy?" I asked.

"I like Meadow," he said.

"WHAT?!?!" I said very angry.

"I'm just kidding with you," he said with a laugh.

"Really, did you have to do that, you know I love her," I said with relief.

"I know but the real reason is that I do like someone but I don't know if they like me back," he said.

"Who is it and it better not be Meadow," I said.

"It's Ashley," he said.

"Yes the #milkypoof is real," I screamed since the girls weren't here.

"Not if Ashley doesn't like me back," he said.

"Man, I'm sure she does, now you better make a move before something happens," I say as I'm getting up.

"WAIT! What is this something?" he asked.

"I don't know who it is but they left a note saying:

'Ashley and Meadow,

I love you and if you don't think it I will find you,

From, You don't need to know.'

"Dude, that could be serious why didn't you tell anyone?" he said hitting my shoulder.

"Just promise me will we protect them," I said.

"I promise, I don't know what I would do if I lost my poofy," he said.

"Yeah, I don't know what I would do with Meadow, she is my other half," I said.

"I know, you too make a cute couple," he said, hitting my shoulder playfully.

"Well do you need help to unpack or what?" I said.

"Yeah," he said.

•Meadow's POV•

When me and Ashley get home from shopping, we find Lachlan and Ryan sitting on the couch really stressed out.

"What is a matter?" I asked worriedly.

"Someone left this note the other day for you and Ashley," he said as he showed us the note.

Ashley and me just looked at each other in fear knowing who the person was.

"Meadow, what's wrong you are getting me worried?" Lachlan said.

"Jake," was all I said. (this isn't the same Jake from my other fanfiction just couldn't think if a different name)

"Who's Jake, do you think he is the one that send you guys this?" Ryan said.

"Jake, used us and hurt us mentally and physically," Ashley said.

"And now he's coming," I said between sobs.

"He won't hurt you guys as long as we are here," Lachlan said.

"I'm going to go lay down and think," I said walking to my room.

"I'm coming with you," Lachlan said.

As I lay down thinking, Lachlan lays down beside me I put my head on his chest and I just think about what Jake would want he used us enough.

"Meadow, you know I will always be there for you no matter what," he said.

"I know that, but I just thought of something," I said with worry. (I think that's how you use that)

"What is it?" he said.

"We haven't told the fans about us yet and I know how many Fangirls would go crazy if they found out you were dating someone and when they find out its me, I'm just worried I'm going to get hate," I said tearing up since Fangirls can snap at any moment. (sorry if that offended anyone)

"How bout we do a vlog and tell them now and if they are true fans they will live me and you together," he said.

"Ok let me wash up," I say.

"Ok I will get the video recorder ready," he said.

After I'm done washing up, I walk out to find Lachlan all ready.

"Alright let's start this," I said.

"Hey peoplez, it's me Meadow here with a vlog with Lachlan!" I say.

"And we have some news and if you were true fans you would be happy and not hate on us," he continues.

"1...2...3," I say.

"WE ARE DATING!" we both screamed.

"Yes so all you #Machlan shippers, the ship has sailed so you better get on it," I say with a giggle.

"Yep it's true, we have been dating for almost a year now next week it will be a year!" he says.

"So that's it for this vlog until next time so bye!" I say stopping the recording and uploading it.

"It feels good to say it to the fans," he says.

"Yep it does and good hob knowing next week it will be a year," I say.

"How could I forget, I've been with amazing girl," he says.

Of course I blushed I mean he is just so hot.

"Why thank you I think your beautiful," he says.

"What?" I say confused

"You were thinking out loud again," he says.

"Oh crap," I say.

"I got to go record but I have a surprise for you for our one year anniversary," he says.

"And what is that?" I ask.

"If if told you it wouldn't be a surprise," he said kissing my forehead and leaving.

"Oh whatever," I said and think to myself, how am I this lucky to have a boyfriend like that.

•••••••••••••••••••••

So that was chapter 2 I hope you enjoyed.

I hoped you read the note before reading this.

Instagram: littlemarieeasf

Twitter: AcidicCraftFTW

Facebook: Meadow Littlemarieeasf

So anyway,

Vote

Comment

And bye for now Peoplez (that's your guys new name)

~Meadow