Chapter 3 Hate and New Relationship

•Ryan's POV

After, Lachlan left with Meadow, I took Ashley's hand and took her to the couch so I can comfort her.

"Ashley, it's ok, we won't anything happen to you and Meadow," I said.

"I know you will try, but when Jake wants something he gets it," she said tears forming in her eyes.

"Ryan it's now or never," I thought to my self.

"Ashley, can I confess something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure what is i?" she said.

"It's this," I said and kissed her, surprisingly she kissed back.

"Ashley, as soon as I laid eyes on you I fell for your poof, your eyes, your everything," I said.

"Ryan, I like you too," she said.

"Well, will you do me the honor and be my poofy?" I asked.

"Yes of course I will," she said and hugged me.

We turn around to see Meadow and Lachlan clapping.

"HELL YA THE #MILKYPOOF IS REAL!" Meadow screamed.

"Yes, yes it is," Ashley said.

After they left I suggested that we do a vlog.

"Yeah let's do it, I will go get my recorder," she said as she left the room.

(Time skip to after the vlog)

"Well, that went great I think, I just hope people don't go crazy," she said.

"I know, that would be bad," I said with a laugh.

"Look! Meadow uploaded a new vlog, let's check it out," she said.

After we watched the vlog, we went to the comments to see of there was any hate and of course there was.

"Ryan, Meadow is going to see this, what do we do?" She asked.

"Wait, didn't Meadow leave like an hour ago?" I asked.

"Yeah oh no," she said with worry in her eyes.

"LACHLAN!" I screamed.

"What is it? I'm recording," he screamed back.

"It's Meadow come now," I screamed back as you heard footsteps running to the living room.

"What is it? Is she ok?" He asked.

"You know how she left?" Ashley said.

"Yeah, she said she would be back in like 10 minutes," He said.

"Well it's been almost an hour and we know why she left," I said as I showed him all the hate.

"Ugh! I can't believe it, I thought they were fans," he said.

"I know where she is," he added.

"Where?!?" we asked.

"I better just go, trust me," he said as he got his shoes on.

"Ok just find her," Ashley said.

"Oh trust me I will if that's the last thing I do," he said as he left.

•Meadow's POV•

I can't believe all those so called fans. That's when I went to my favorite place to just think or when I get stressed out.

"Hey guys, I'm going I will be back in 10 minutes," I said lying because I definitely knew it was going to be more than 10 minutes.

"Ok," they said as I left.

That's when I ran to my favorite tree in the woods. Only Lachlan knew it was in the woods, he didn't know where.

As, I sat in my tree and went on my phone and went to look at the comments.

Slut, Whore, You don't deserve him, You should die in a hole were the main ones and then there was one they got to me 'You no go slut, you jut have a bad past and he is there just to make you feel better, he doesn't love you, he loves me and make sure you die, his ex soon to be next girlfriend.'

That's when I got a wood chip off the tree and put through my skin, 1 for me, 1 for Lachlan, 1 for no one cares, as I did that I screamed because of the pain but I don't care no one does.

"MEADOW!" I heard someone scream, it was Lachlan.

"I'm over here if you care," I screamed back and I covered my wrist with my sleeve.

"I do care," he said as he came to me and climbed the tree that I was in.

He grabbed my wrist and I winced, that's when he pulled up my sleeve and saw the three cuts.

"Why Meadow, why?" he said

"Because of this," I said as I showed him the comment.

"I love you and please don't do this again," he said as he had tears in his eyes.

"I will try," I said.

He kissed me, not a rough one but I nice gentle one.

That's all I felt as I blacked out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's was chapter 3 I hoped you liked it!

So bye Bc I'm off to practice!

~Meadow