Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"So, twins, huh?!"

"Yep," Allison and CJ answered in union, sharing a smile. The three were walking down the school hall, CJ walking between the girls with Allison hanging onto his arm.

"And before you ask, I'm older one," Allison stuck her tongue out on her baby brother who only rolled his eyes.

"And I'm taller one," he retaliated.

"Well, I'm smarter. So, HA" Allison praised. Chris mocked her, childishly.

Lydia rolled her eyes at the Argent twins before she decided to get between them and break their little argument. "That's enough you two. Anyways, here's the office, welcome to Beacon Hills high School. Good Luck," and with that, Lydia turned around, her hair nearly smacking CJ in the face, and made her way towards her class, dragging Allison with her.

====

First class was Chemistry, a subject he hates and was glad he had to miss half of it due to being in the office getting his things set. Second was history, a fairly boring subject with an even more boring teacher. Currently it's Gym. Now that's something CJ thought he would enjoy. He enjoys being active, and if he wasn't too busy dealing with the whole Alpha issue, CJ would have tried out for the school's football team.

Currently, Coach Finstock had them running around the field while he had five selected players in the middle playing a strange sport with a little ball and few sticks. It was a sport that a fellow student called it, lacrosse. Apparently it was the main and must go sport in the School. It was also believed to be Coach's life and joy, and maybe even the center of his whole life.

Finishing his run, CJ took huge gulps from his water bottle. "HEY, HEY YOU. NEW KID." At hearing the call for him, CJ jogged his way over to Coach.

"Yeah, Coach?"

"You work out often, kiddo?" CJ had to blink a few times at the strange question. He even took a step or two away from Coach at the way he's being looked at like some tasty piece of pie.

"Uh, few days a week, I-Iguess," CJ wasn't sure how to react as Coach started squeezing both his biceps. Should he report this to the principle, or just punch him. Hell, he'll even cry from how out of place and awkward he feels right now.

"You play sports?" Coach demanded, "who am I kidding of course you do. You're built like a beast!" CJ let out a quiet 'what?' but was ignored. "You ever play lacrosse?"

"Uh, no?"

"Well, you do now. Here's a stick." He shoved a stick onto his chest barely giving time for CJ to grab a hold of it or even protest before he was turned around and shoved forward and.... Did he just slap his ass????

There was a chuckle, "that's Coach for you. Don't take it personally, he's a special case. I'm Danny," CJ shook his hand. Danny pointed at the other players, "these are Matt, Greenburg, Joel, and Quil."

"So, what am I supposed to be doing?"

"You never played?" CJ shook his head. "Well, I'm goalie, and with your built and how Coach enjoyed feeling you up, I believe he wants you on defense. Think you're up for that?"

CJ sighed, "Do I have a choice?"

Danny slapped his shoulder with a laugh, "that's the spirit,"

CJ watched as everyone took places.

"New Kid, make sure to not let them score." Coach instructed. CJ nodded, still not sure about what the hell he's doing. Coach blew the whistle and everyone set off. CJ watched as Greenburg with a ball in his stick started sprinting his way. CJ wasn't sure on how he was supposed to stop him with a freaking stick. He could whack him in the head with it, but he isn't sure that's how the game is played. So he did one other thing he thought would work but isn't sure is allowed in the game. He tackled him.

The poor guy landed with a loud thud, everyone around them could nearly feel the ground shake. Crap, was the only thing CJ could think of as the poor kid laid groaning in pain on the ground.

The Coach approached them laughing hysterically. "Sorry, Coach." CJ apologized, but Coach waved off his apology.

"You kidding? That was perfect," he praised. "Forget tryouts, you're on the team kid,"

"Wait, what? No!"

"What do you mean "no"?" Coach questioned, "You're in kid,"

"No, Coach, I can't. I wasn't planning on joining any teams."

"Then you fail my class,"

"What the hell, you can't do that?"

"wanna bet?"

"I don't even know anything about this stupid sport,"

"Danny will fill you in,"

"What, wait" but CJ's protests went unheard as Coach walked away.

CJ turned to Danny with a helpless look. Danny shrugged at him, with a sympathetic look, "welcome to the team."

====

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for being patient with me. I know that it has been ages since I've updated this or any of my other stories, unfortunately sometimes life can be busy. But I I'll try my best to speed up my updates. Thank you all for all the likes, hearts, votes, and all the love my stories have been receiving. It means a lot to me so thank you all so much.

I hope this chapter was well worth all the wait. It didn't include much action and was mostly introductory. I'm nearly done with the 3rd chapter and will probably be done by this weekend. I will try to include CJ in the story as an extra character, but not where he steals lines and plots. I am open to any suggestions and ideas, make sure to either pm me or write it in the comments. All of your opinions mean so much to me.

Additionally, I am also working on the new Chapter for my "Don't Fear the Reaper" story for the CW's 100 show. I am on the finishing touches and it will be out by tonight or tomorrow. Also I have put it on this year's Watty rewards #2018Wattys so please if you have the time to vote for it that would be great.

Thank you all for the support and love. I shall be seeing you all on the next update.

Hodhod2011danger

XOXO