CHAPTER 2 RED CUPS PRANK

Alyx's p.o.v

Colby asked me to help him out with his prank, which was to set up red cups filled with water, in the hall and at the back door. I don't know why we were doing this, but we were.

Today is Devyn's 21 birthday, I feel kinda bad for Devyn since it is her birthday, and we're ruining it. Colby and I went to a few stores just to get the right amount of cups for this.

I suddenly got a call from Devyn.

"Hey Devyn! Happy birthday."

"Thanks. I can't believe it's my birthday already.

"I know. Corey will be so energetic about it. I can't wait to see it.

"Everyone will see it. I gotta go. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up, then turned back to colby. I grabbed a whole bunch of cups and started to place them.

"Hey Alyx?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you put some decorations up?"

"Sure." I got up, grabbed some decorations, and started to hang them up. I was trying to place one I little higher then where I can reach. I had to get a ladder to get where I was trying to place it. I felt the ladder start to wobble. I lost my balance and fell.

I closed my eyes, and waited to feel the hard ass ground, but never did. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Colby's arms.

"I feel like we're in a romance movie."

" I do too."

Colby put me down, and just as he did my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the I'd caller and it said Devyn.

"Hey. Devyn just setting up your party."

"Ok. Corey and I will be there soon."

"Ok see you later Devyn."

"Ok bye."

Then Devyn hung up. I turned to colby and told them they'll be here soon.

~~time skip a few minutes later~~

"Colby. Devyn and Corey just arrived."

"Ok. So guys turn the lights off and hide."

I ran up to the third step on the stairs and hid. I heard the door open. I saw Colby walk out from where he was hiding, so I did as well.

"Happy birthday Devyn!!!"

Neither Corey or Devyn said anything.

"Ok babe. Come here."

Corey picked up Devyn bridal style and walked right through the cups to the section we didn't have cups.

"I hate you guys."

"Happy birthday."

Since most of the cups were knocked down, we just decided to knock the rest of them down.