CHAPTER 5 BEING KIDNAPPED PRANK

Sam's p.o.v

  "Hey guys welcome back to my channel, and today we have a special guest, Colby's lovely girlfriend..."

"Alyx. Hi guys I'm Alyx."

"Yes and today we are going to play a very cruel prank on Colby, today Alyx is going to be kidnapped."

"Yeah. And I'm so sorry for Colby, he's like Corey, very protective."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Now that we know that Alyx is going to hide somewhere in the house, and Colby is going to freak when he cant find her."

I grab my camera and show Alyx where she is going to hide.

"Ok this is where Alyx is going to be hiding, which is pretty hard to find."

~~time skip~~

Colby's p.o.v.

Right now I'm ready for my date with Alyx, but I can't find her.

"Alyx! Alyx! Alyx!"

I look in all the places she could be. Which is basically everywhere.

"Devyn have you seen Alyx?"

"No sorry."

"Oh ok. Can you help me look?"

"Sure."

I walk up to Aaron and ask him the exact same question.

"Have you seen Alyx?"

"No sorry."

"Ok. Well can you help me look for her?"

"Sure dude."

Aaron, Devyn and I literally looked everywhere. And at this point the whole house was looking for her.

"Where could she be?!"

"Colby we'll find her."

"I hope so."

We all checked outside, in the house, everywhere. Suddenly I heard someone scream bloody murder.

"ALYX!!" All of us ran out into the street. Which was clear and dark.

"HELP!!" And we all stopped when we saw Alyx pinned up to the wall by some guy, and that really made my blood boil. I know this would end up in the movies, but it's true. I walked up to them, mainly the guy, and punched him so hard that he stumbled back.

I looked back at Alyx and saw her sitting on the ground crying. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her shaking figure.

"Shhh...shhh...shhh."

"Colby.."

"Shhh. It's ok I'm here... I'm here."

"I can't stand."

"Ok."

Alyx's p.o.v

"Ok."

Colby put one arm around my back, and one under my legs, and lifted me up, and carried me home. I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes, not even realising that I was very sleepy.

"Night Colby..." I whispered then fell asleep.

Colby's p.o.v.

"Night colby..." I looked down at Alyx and saw her sleeping.

"Hey Colby?" I looked up to see Sam.

"Yeah."

"This was meant to be a prank."

What.......

"This was meant to be a prank. Heheh... THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PRANK!!!"

"Yes. She was meant to hide in the house and not go out of the house. I'm sorry dude... I shouldn't have played this prank.. I'm sorry."

I was really mad at Sam... how could this be a prank? Alyx was pinned up against a wall, by some perv. I'm so going to get him back.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!