CHAPTER 4 KILLER CLOWN SCARE.

(A/N)
THIS IS THE OUTFIT THAT SHE WEARS FOR THE STORY.
ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Colby's p.o.v.

Brennan asked if I wanted to hang out, and I said sure, and if it was cool if Alyx could come, and he was completely cool with it. Alyx was over at the house, so it was easier to ask if she wanted to come with me.

"Hey babe?"

Alyx looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna come hang out with Brennan and i?"

"Sure." She got up from the couch, walked up to me, grabbed my hand, and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm so lucky that you're my girlfriend."

"And I'm so lucky that you're my boyfriend."

~~time skip to the restaurant~~

Alyx's p.o.v.

Colby and I walked to the restaurant that Brennen was at.

"Hey Colby."

"Sup Brennen."

"Is that Alyx?"

"Yeah."

"Hi." I was kinda shy, so I mainly hid behind Colby.

"It's cute."

"What's cute?"

"The way you hide behind Colby. It's cute."

"Thanks. I guess."

Colby, Brennen, some guy named Billy or something, and I were just walking around. And some how we ended up in the middle of the street in a neighborhood. And were just talking about how shadows work.

"Ok I'm going take a piss, and hopefully my shadow dick doesn't show. Especially since Alyx is here."

" dude look at that guy over there."

All of us looked in the direction that Billy was talking about, and saw a clown poking his head out. I was terrified, so I instinctively grabbed Colby's hand.

"Babe take deep breaths."

"What do you want?" Brennen asked the clown.

The clown just pointed at me, and that made me more terrified. The clown started running. I started in in a jog, and just went into a full sprint. I was the fastest out of all the boys.

"Hey Alyx up here." I looked behind to Brennen, and see where
he was pointing. Brennen took the lead here and climbed up, Colby second, me third, and billy last. Colby gave me a hand and pulled me to him.

"Colby....."

"Shhh babe I'm here. I'm here."

I clutched onto his hoodie, and was shaking.

"Why does the clown want me?"

" I don't know."

"Ok guys the clown went that way, so we run the opposite direction. Billy call an uber."

Brennen looked in the direction of the clown and said...

"Come on guys he's right there!! Colby, Alyx come on!!!"

We all ran the way we came, and surprise surprise, the clown followed us. As soon as we saw the uber. We immediately got in as fast as we can. Billy sat in the front, while Brennen, Colby and I all sat in the back. I only had one thing on my mind that made me really terrified, is that

'Why did the clown want me?'

"Colby."

"Yeah?"

"Why did the clown want me?"

"I don't know babe. But if he tries to get you again I won't let that happen."

"But still-"

"Babe. I wont let him touch you. Ok."

"Ok... it's just that I'm scared- no scratch that, I'm terrified."

"That's ok.. it's ok to be terrified, everyone is at some points."

"I know..., it's just I'm scared all the time."

(A/N)

Sorry these chapters suck guys. I'm not good at being an author.😭