what did i do

Clary's pov
I wake up in a unfamiliar bed i sit up and look around beside me casey was laying there with no top on "oh fuck what did i do" i say quietly "clary chill nothing happend" casey says still half asleep "so we didnt..." "no clary we didnt have sex you had a rough night so we came back to my place and had a couple drinks..." casey says placing himself on hid elbow "so i didnt do anything embassering" "uuhh" casey says giggling "fuck casey what did i do?" i say face palming myself "um you kept trying to pull your top of" Casey says laughing, i jump of the bed "i what?" i yell  "you got really drunk and said its really hot and kept trying to take your top off...oh nice body by the way" he says not able to hold in his laugh, i grab a pillow and peg it at Casey's face "its not fucking funny" i say jumping back on the bed "your gonna pay for that" casey says grabbing me and tickling me "casey...please...stop..o..ok..im...sorry" i say bearly able to breath. He stops tickling me, i lean back on his chest as we were both sitting up, i look up "killer jawline" i say brushing my finger across it "clary do you remember anything from last night?" casey says looking down at me, i remember everything until we left the car park but casey didnt need to know that "i remember kicking the hell out of that guy, oh thanks for that by the way" i say looking at the wall "stop thanking me...sooo you dont remember anything after that?" he says, i shake my head, i think he knew i was full of shit cause i was almost laughing "oh so you dont remember this" casey says and tips my chin up to kiss him softly and pulls back "umm nope i think i need reminding a bit more" i say turning so im facing him, he laughs and kisses me again... It starts to get more heated and then the bloody door slams open "OH MY FUCKING HOD YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!!!"

End of chapter