[ c h o c o l a t e ].

Vroski's, this gotta be the most funny part of prom date yet. Y'all gonna roll on the floor.

Warning to y'all:

    -mention of being transgender.
I know how inspiringly hardcore the lgbtq+ community can be.

Fr fr moment tho....:
I loved X cause his music, never cause his looks. Ever since he died I been trying another rapper to fuck heavy with, my only conclusion was Ski mask. Do I only fw ski cause X died and he looks good? I need a new rapper, a message, encouraging and helps with major things in America. I need someone like that to fuck heavy with.

You exited the decent looking car, Ski helped you out and smiled lightly at you, than quickly turned away. Instead of letting go of your hand, he held on tightly, he even went as far as to keeping you behind him.

"Calm down, Ski we ain't in the hood no more. We at some fancy hotel, bout to go to prom. Ain't no way any crazy niggas getting in here, they either gotta be really smart, or good looking as fuck"

Just as you said that, from outside of the tall building, Jahseh and them all waited from outside. Th girls walked past and gushed at him handsome they all were, all except a Trunks who was only in middle school.

They watched as you held hands with Stokeley and leaned on his shoulder. Jahseh just growled and clenched his fists as he had to watch.

"Augh!...— I'll show him, getting close to me just so he can get in my baby sister's pants!—"

Trunks pulled his shoulder back and held him in place so he didn't run off. Danny and Isaiah both sighed in relief due to Jahseh not blowing their cover.

Isaiah glanced at Jahseh, hoping that right now was the right moment to pop the question.

"What're we even doing Jah? What're we gonna do that is gonna ruin they night?"

He asked.

"We can't get in, so there ain't no way to make a ruckus. We can't do anything out here, so there ain't anyway from preventing them from going inside"

Explained the Puerto Rican. Jahseh just scoffed and clenched his hand on the gutter, a small gash formed in the metal.

"So getting in, leave that part to me. We gonna fuck some shit up and make a final scene at the end, final enough to not ruin they night but to send they asses back home"

Jahseh grew more angry each second the two of grew closer. The compliments and envious looks that you brought a big Florida rapper with you to prom. Not mentioning an older man. You were enjoying the night so far, never did the thought come past you that something bad might ruin your night.

Never did your brother cross through your thoughts even once! Home being him you always worried about him. Always.

"Ski mask the slump god?! Can we get a picture?!"

The two white girls gushed and practically clawed on Stokeley's feet begging for a picture. You stuck out your lower lip and looked down on the two, Stokeley seen the look on your face and walked past them.

"I'm sorry, I'm here with someone who needs my attention. Try my next concert, I'm sure I'll get you than"

You placed a hand over your mouth as a chuckled escaped your lips, you turned back and stuck your tongue out at the two girls. You remembered them bumping into you harshly in the halls.