[ b e g i n ].

thank you for riding this part to these chapters! ❤️💝😘

Ski is the finest man alive, I swear.

Btw I just noticed how much this ski mask story turned into a Jahseh one...... vro I feel really bad for this.

Ring!

The bells from inside of the building chimed loudly through the halls. You ducked down when water started to spill out from the extinguisher's on the ceiling. You looked around the confused, trying to find any sign as to what was happening.

The lights began to flicker and everyone started to scream. A very feminine and distinguished scream echoed through the hall, making you laugh.

The laugh sounded so familiar, as if you've heard it somewhere before....

Like it was Trunks scream.....

Nah, it couldn't have been trunks.

(Yøu knøw them fire things øntøp øf the røøfs in buildings and shit?— Yeah I døn't knøw what they called)

Stokeley hovered over you and led you outside of the buildings so the water didn't ruin your dress. You tried to protest against his doings but it didn't work at all.

Splash.

Suddenly, a wet liquid spilled over you and Stokeley. As the lights flickered on and off, you could see in the dim light that at the shoulder blades to the back of his black suit was pink. Your eyes widened, even more you wanted to be useful to the situation.

"Stok! Your suit, I thought you rented it out?! You gonna have to pay a lot cause it got all ruined!"

He continued to protectively hold his arm over you. You just sighed, finally accepting him to lead you to what he called 'safety'.

When the two of you finally made it outside, he straightened his back and fixed himself over you. He pulled off his suit to reveal a black undershirt.

"Stok! Your jacket is all fucked up! You should let me help with it—"

"It's alright, it's already ruined...."

Ski folded the suit into a perfect square, he handed it over to you as you held his arm.

"How're you gonna pay for it? You don't have that kind of money laid around the house Ski....  do you have two th—"

"I don't know how it's getting paid, but I know who's gonna paying for it"

Ski shoved his suit into your hands and strutted off into the opposite direction. With his hand clenched and his teeth gritted he approached a familiar group of teenage boys.

The same teenage boys he assumed that threw the Pepsi bottle at him.

"You know what, yo games really ain't funny no more. I hope you got a few hundreds on you, cause you paying for the suit you done ruined!"

You ran after Stokeley as you seen him pull one of the boys down with one hand, you dropped his suit onto the ground and flew off your heels to help Stokeley.

"You think it's funny?! You must thinks it's funny if you thought it'll be aight for you to do it!"

"Ski! Stop it!"