[ c h a n g e s ].

Hey guys I hope you all having a good day! Stay positive and do good! Peace. Love. And positivity!  🌀💞💓💕💗💘

Stokeley just gets cuter and cuter..... I loves him so much ❤️💗💕💝💞💘

"Damn Ski, how did you learn how to dance?"

"Same way you learned"

"Huh?"

"Jahseh's goofy ass"

Stokeley held your hips as you gripped tightly onto his shoulders. The slow song played as you and The Ghoulbourne danced through the calm floor of the room. Most watched, due to Stokeley's high standing in the public and the fact that they all knew you were Jahseh's little sister. Ski Mask The Slump God, dancing with rapper XXXTENTACION's little sister. Best friends. How does that look?

"No way, how'd you know that Jahseh taught me?!"

You exclaimed, flailing your arms into the air. Stokeley just chuckled, grabbing your hand for him to hold. A few years back your older brother showed some old home videos of you dancing with him, he was just actin silly though. He didn't actually think he was teaching you how to actually dance.

An old memory of his old friend and himself rushed past him. He remembered as if it were only a few days ago.

***

"Damn, wasn't my baby sister the cutest?...."

Said Jahseh. He gushed at how adorable you were. The camera zoomed in on your face and you giggled, turning away. You turned right back around and give your momma a goofy face. Drool escaped the corners of his mouth as he watched amazed.

"Yeah Vro, she really is....."

***

"Just showed is all old videos of you and him, you were a really cute kid"

You just smiled and turned away, not wanting to make eye contact with him. Looking up at him would make you flustered.

"Hey what's the matter, look at me"

He said. Stokeley placed a finger underneath your chin and turned your face so you looked up at him, you just blushed.

"S-Stokeley"

You stuttered as Ski's face inched towards you. He was centimeters away from your face, his warm breath brushed against your neck. His hand trailed its way behind your waist and the other to your shoulder.

Stokeley bent down so his eyes met your height.

"(Y/n).... I—"

Before he could finish a plastic Pepsi bottle slapped him in the back of his head. He clicked his tongue against his teeth upset and snapped his head back, a group of boys chuckled behind him on a table.

"Pfft... y'all nigga's think this funny"

Stokeley brought himself to walk to the group of boys, he glared at them, about to pounce on any one of them. You of course didn't let that happen, you pulled his arm and held it closely.

"Stokeley, come on stop"

He advanced forward and outstretched his hand to the other guys neck. The guys friends stood up to defend their friend. But, one of them stopped from continuing.

"Stokeley, lets just go back to our table. Let's go eat some more strawberries and—"

"No (y/n), they play to much. I'm finna ring all of them by they neck!"