[ p r o m ].

You woke up, rubbing your eyes. Stretching out your arms in which two of your finger poked your big brothers eyes, he moved around in his sleep.

You got up with your phone in hand, to the bathroom where you got ready for the day. You entered the bathroom and began your morning rituals.

(Y/n) Cleopatra Onfroy. The younger sister of controversial rapper XXXTENTACION. The splitting image of your mom and dad, you were the perfect mix of both sides.

The reason as to why you were in the same bed as your brother? Well, the night before you slept over, you were comfortable with sleeping in his room rather than sleeping in the parlor.

That and also because the thoughts of the other house members checking you out in your sleep frightened your big brother.

You see, it only made sense that since you were a girl and younger than Jahseh, of course he would be overprotective of you. He cared for you to death, you, his baby sister.

"Jahseh, wake up. Jahseh, please"

You pleaded kicking your brothers sleep ridden body. You entered the room and continued to brush your teeth, not taking no time for granted.

"Jahseh...."

You groaned annoyed. You suddenly stopped when a hand was placed behind you over your shoulder, you turned around to see a shirtless Stokeley with tired eyes and a cigarette in his mouth.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, you crossed your arms and stuffled a laugh.

"Stok, it's seven in the morning and you already smoking?— by the way ain't it cold? Go put a shirt on"

You said walking past the Ghoulbourne. You grabbed your backpack which was hooked on the door. His eyes trailed, watching you right past him.

"I ain't smoking, the cigarette ain't lit yet! By the way I'm taking you to school! Jahseh told me I'm taking you last night cause he gon Be tired when he wake up!"

He exclaimed muffled, due to the cigarette in his mouth. You ignored him and waved your hand through the hallway, skimming through your bag.

You went in your bathroom, You spat out the toothpaste in your mouth and washed it thoroughly. undressing than dressing yourself once again.

****

"When I die fuck it I wanna go to hell, cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fuckin tell. It don't make sense going to heaven with the goody goodies, dressed in white—"

You leaned on the door, watching as the car passed all the houses in the neighborhood. Stokeley just kept his eyes on the road.

He glanced over at you, clenching onto the steering wheel. He cleaned his throat with a squeak, you glanced over at him weakly making him blush.

"So, you goin to prom?"

He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

You forgot all about prom, your brother forbade you from going with anyone at your school. He accused all of them being 'fuck niggas'. Because of that you just put the thought aside.

"Nah, Jahseh said he ain't want me goin....."

You said with a sigh. You slumped yourself deeper into the chair and crossed your arms, to your upmost thought you really wanted to go. But your big brother made the rules, and that much you respected.

"You for real? Man he probably just jealous, you know he never had the chance to ever go to an actual prom"

Said Ski. You chuckled, your angelic voice lightened the mood in the car.

"He didn't, I forgot. Ski I never bothered to ask, why don't you talk to me that much at the house? You seem like a fun person"

You said, lightly punching his shoulder. The Ghoulbourne just laughed and kept his eyes on the road.

"You know how Jahseh is, he just—"

"Told y'all to keep your distance. I know, I heard that a billion times"

You said. The first part was in sync with Stokeley, but as soon as you jumped up in your chair and started moving around your fingers in commotion he stopped and turned to you.

The car stopped and you peeked outside the window to see that you were in front of school. You smiled at Stokeley.

"Thanks for the ride, remind my big brother to pick me up. Aight?"

You hopped out the car and spoke to Stokeley through the half rolled down window. He flashed you a smile before adjusting things up in the car.

"Okay, see you at home (y/n)"

"See you at home Stok"

You grabbed your bag from in the car and hoisted it over your shoulder. Stokeley watched you take each step until you were in the school grounds.

"Damn Onfroy's...."