Chapter 1 Part 1

Nichelle's p.o.v

I wake up to my favorite song "senile" by tyga

[Tyga:]

AUGHH...

High in the video, fuck with me, hella raw, raw got a little riddle, riddle, twerk for a star

Started from the- like Christina, got a million/Millian; man I'm a good guy, turned to a vill-I-an

Bully in the pack turned to a rat, pussy on my jack, I, hit a bitch with a car bomb

Bombs in L.A., bombs in the Bay, nigga you ain't safe, I, run with niggas like O-Dog

All we do is ball... all we do is ball, now I'm passed out

Lean in the drop, ice in the watch nigga, that's Ben & Jerry dollars, watch a nigga make a stack house

Gingerbread man run while you can, all you niggas lame, tooly on me, got killers on speed dial

Infrared blam if a nigga shout, don't get packed out, pro'lly hear the paparazzi when I back out

[Chorus: Tyga]

Can you see now? Are you senile?

Can you see now? Senile

Can you see now? Can you see now?

Can you see now? When you see a nigga, don't be actin' senile

I swear i love that nigga he is so fine!! bt i mean i wouldnt just let him swipe my v card n leave, he gotta be serious about it. But he can get'it. Anyway i get outta bed n head to the bathroom to take a shower n do my hygiene stuff. I wasnt too happy that im going to a new school that i know nun about -.- . I head back to my room n look into my closet for something to wear, you know u gotta snap on the first day of school.

Soo to describe myself im 5,4 im very light skin so all the boys be trying to holla at me. I have long curly hair and light green eyes. Girls be mad cuz i can snatch they bf from them bt honestly i can care less about them they aint worth my time.

I picked out high waisted camo shorts a Last Kings white tank top, my taxis, and my Last Kings snapback. As soon as i laced up my kicks i went down stairs my aunt greeted me with a kiss on the forehead.

Aunt:Hey sweet heart, are you excited for the first day of school ?*taking a cup out the microwave*

Me:Ugh not really im so tiredddddd blah.

Aunt:Girl its gonna b fiiiineee, you just a shy person.Watch your gonna have a good day.Btw i made you some hot coco.

Me:OMGG YASSSS SUS, that is a nice way to start a morning!!! Thanks :) auntie.

Aunt:Np, kay you gotta go or your gonna b late for school.O btw look outside.*smiling*

Me:O SNAPPP AUNTIEE NO YOU DIDNT !!!

I step outside to find a black n red Camero, i was so happy i always wanted this car.I ran to my aunt and gave her a biggg hug n a kiss, hopped in my car n sped off waving bye to start my first day of school.

I pulled up to to the school not very happy bt w.e(whatever), imma put this smile on my face and TRY to be nice to these damn thots n playas.I walked to the front office and went to the lady sittin in the front. On the desk was a name tag, so as soon as i opened my mouth she said a whole bunch of work like blah blah blah.

Mrs.Vicki: Hi, how may i help you.

Me:Um hi, im new here.

Mrs.Vicki:O whats your name i will give you your schedule for classes.

Me:My name is Nichelle Thomas.

Mrs.Vicki:Ok here your first class is on the second floor, have a good first day.

Me:O thank you *smiling*

I walked to my locker and saw this fineeeee ass guy omgg i couldnt stop staring at his pink plump lips. He was talking to one of his friends he looked just a fine but he wasnt on the level with the pink plump lips. The bell rung and i tried to find my class bt it was an epic fail -.-, walking down the hall and saw the fineeee ass boy earlier i started to blush... Wait wtf i dont blush, what is he doing to me smdh. I was gonna walk past him and say nun but thats not what he wanted to do.

???:*grabbing my arm* hey ma wass up

Me: you talking to me ?

???:Well im not talking to the wall but,my name is Tyga bt i prefer T-Raww

Me: O im Nichelle bt my aunt calls me lil nic

Tyga: Damn thats sexy*lickin his lips lookin up and down*

Me: Um? You see somethin you like sweetie ?

Tyga: Well ma you is fine af n i want you like right now.

After he said that he stepped closer to me making me back up into the wall. he got in my face 2 inches from my lips.we stood there breathing i felt like i can hear his heat beat. After a couple of minutes he backed up and chuckled.

Tyga: Whats wrong ma? did i scare you?

Me: um naw you didnt but that caught me off guard *blushing*

Tyga: O so you like that ma ?

He lifted my chin up and was in my face again but this time i gently pushed him back and said i needed help finding my class.He took my schedule and said, Well ma you in luck we got the same classes. On the outside i was blushing like crazy, but on the inside i felt like something bad was gonna happen w.e. Why does he look like the famous rapper Tyga ???

End of the day

I met Tygas friend i was talking bout earlier, his name is Chris Brown. Its funny cuz he looks just like the famous singer/rapper Chris brown.... O shix thats IS him!!!!!

Ok guys lol ik its long cuz i had a lot of ideas n i didnt know how to end it but yea part 1