Chapter 2 Part 2

Flashback

I met Tygas friend his name is Chris, but why does he look like the famous singer/rapper Chris Brown... o shixx it IS him!!!

Reality

I can't believe i just met Chris brown but this doesnt make sense, how does he know Tyga........ Bruh he is T flippin raww. Just cuz he's famous doesnt mean he can take my v-card. Good damn he is fine though.

The final bell rung i was so happy to get outta the damn class i cant stand math, not just that but Ty was eye ballin my ass extra hard for some reason. i grabbed my bag and went to my locker only to be pushed against it by Ty. He trapped me with his arm looking down on me cuz he like 6 feet and im only 5'4

Me:W-W-Why are you in my face Ty?

T-Raww:Whats wrong ma? you nervous?*smirking

Me:What ever Ty just leave me alone

With that i just pushed him out my face and walked to my car. I got the keys out and hopped in, i was gettin ready to call this girl i met in my 2 prd. We have World History together,shittt she chill asf he name is Simone. I was gonna chill wit her but the way she be talking bout her ma makes me think i gotta come thru before she can show up at my crib. I started the car and grabbed my AUX cord cuz i wanted to hear some Tyga, and speaking of guess who decides to call me..... the devil himself

Me:Hello ?

Tyga:Wass up ma i was thinking about you and that fat ass pussy.*smirking*

Me:Foh (fuck outta here) really did you have to say that ?

Tyga:Chill ma you know i was joking wit you !! But fr though are you ight cuz i heard some niggas plotting against you.

Me:Shitt you fr ?? Now i gotta get my .45 on them.

Tyga:Dont wrry bae i gotchu i dont want you to get ur hands dirty.

Me:*smirking* i got this Ty it my job to handle things that go left.

Tyga: damn i gotta a gansta on my hands.

Me:yep thats all me babe.

Tyga:Ight well i wanted to know if u was comin to chill wit me ?

Me:depends cuz im cookin dinner at my house tonite.

Tyga:anddd my baby can cook shittt i mite just wife yo ass up.

Me: w.e bt i guess send me the address.

Tyga:ight later ma cant wait to see yo sexy ass.*smirking*

Me:w.e boy bye.*smiling*

With that i hung up the phone and plugged up my phone to bump my music whn my phone vibrated. I looked to see his address which made me think "damn this nigga closer to my house than i thought". I pull up to my house to see this fine ass boy standing there. i walk up to him and give him a lil smile and he sends one back but his is different like a sad one.

Me:hi how may i help you?

Him: hi ummm im ur cousin on ur moms side, Chance but i dont think you really remember me.

Me:oooo well what brings you here ?

Chance:well i left my house cuz my dad is always gone and im stuck wit his "wife" thats always trying to touch me and shitt i cant stand that fucking bitch.

Me:shitt u fr ? did you tell your dad ?

Chance:yea i did but this fucking asshole didnt believe me!!! That shit hurt a nigga. So now im here ik i really didnt wanna put this on you cuz i mean i just popped up, but do u think i can stay untill i graduate and get my own money?

Me:sure imma have to inform my aunt bout it, but sure let me open the door and show you to your room.

Chance:thanks so much!!

He picked me up and hugged so tight i started laughing and blushed a lil. i helped him with his stuff and he jumped on the bed and i just laughed. he looked at me and blushed,how can i tell?? well he is really light so its not that hard.

i told him i was leaving and making dinner tonite he nodded and went to take a shower. I grabbed my phone charger and went to peek my head in the bathroom to tell him i was gone and he stuck his head out and said ight later. I got in my car and left to Tygas house, mannnn he gonna be pissed its been 2 hours since he sent my his address, shit im so deadd.....