Chapter 3

Flashback

Me:sure imma have to inform my aunt bout it, but sure let me open the door and show you to your room.

Chance:thanks so much!!

He picked me up and hugged so tight i started laughing and blushed a lil. i helped him with his stuff and he jumped on the bed and i just laughed. he looked at me and blushed,how can i tell?? well he is really light so its not that hard.

I told him i was leaving and making dinner tonite he nodded and went to take a shower. I grabbed my phone charger and went to peek my head in the bathroom to tell him i was gone and he stuck his head out and said ight later. I got in my car and left to Tygas house, mannnn he gonna be pissed its been 2 hours since he sent my his address, shit im so deadd.....

Flashback Over

Omfg its a good thing this boy don't live far from me. When I pulled up I was shocked at his mansion. I turned off my car and walked up the stairs to the front door. I knocked and waited for a lil bit. I heard him yell "coming."

I chuckled a lil cuz I have a dirty mind. I heard the locks twist and I got nervous, the door opened to Tyga without a shirt. A tall light skin guy with tattoos that cover from his neck too the rim of his gym shorts, pink plump lips, short light brown hair and light brown eyes. I was in awe, I guess he saw it and chuckled.

Tyga's POV

About 2 hours passed after I sent Nichelle my address, I was starting to get a lil mad. I was in my game room with Chris playing madden when I heard someone knock. Chris paused the game. I yelled out "coming", got up and walked down the hallway to the door to see Nichelle.

She gave me a shy wave and I noticed she was staring at my body n my tatts. I chuckled a lil bit n moved a side so she can come in. I closed the door with my foot and saw Chris coming down the hall eyeing Nichelle hard asf.

Chris went and sat on the couch next to her, "You look familiar do u go to our school ?" She replied yes and smiled back at him. I ain't gone like I felt a lil jelly cuz this always happens when I meet a girl. Chris always takes her, not this time.

Alrite guys I updated like ya'll asked me too. Just let me know if I shud keep it up or not.

Like

Comments

Vote

Thanks loves