Our Room

"I do" I whisper.

Maddox smiles as the preacher says, you may now kiss the bride.

He leans into me for a small peck on the lips. Taking my first kiss in mere seconds. I press two fingers to my lips, noting that they are the same as before. The rest of the day passes in a blur. Maddox kept me glued to his side the whole day, not letting me go for anything.

Now me and him have sat down for dinner alone. He is just staring at me. Just staring. I am no longer in the dress but actually in a new out fit. It's just an old Tee and jeans but it's better than the same clothes I wore since he took me.

"Eat" Maddox says, causing me to stare at the plate in front of me.

It's chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. Pretty normal. I cut the chicken up and take a bite. The food tastes good and reminds me that I haven't eaten much in awhile. I eat hungrily and finish my plate. Maddox finishes at the same time I do and says " let's go"

"Go where?" I ask.

"To our room, of course"

"Our room?"  He wants me to have sex with him. Oh no.

"Relax, we won't do anything like that tonight" he says with a smirk on his face. The smirk disappears as he says "but I still will have an heir"

I shiver at the thought.

"You know, the week is almost up." He says as we continue walking.

"Yes, it is"

"If you don't start talking a lot more, I'll have to punish you" he says.

"Ok" I say. I don't wanna be punished, I must try to talk to him more often.

We arrive at a door, which Maddox opens, and pushes me inside.

"Lay on the bed" Maddox says.

"But-"

"Lay on the bed" He says louder.

I lay on the bed and start to cry as I hear his belt come undone, and the sound of clothes hitting the floor. He lied, he's going to take my innocence tonight. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel the bed dip beside me.

He takes his hand and caresses my face. "Relax, princess, I didn't lie to you, I just sleep this way"

He hand touching my face feels good, and I fall asleep to his touch.

DREAM ALERT 

"Daddy!" Little me screamed as I ran to my father. I didn't notice the look on his face till I jumped in his arms. "What's wrong Dada?"

He sighed and gave me a small smile "Your mommy did a bad thing, so I have to go away for awhile. I'll be back soon, ok?"

"Ok dada" I say nodding.

Then my father stood up and walked to his truck. He waved and hopped in it driving off.

My mom got home later with another man. Her voice was slurred and suddenly little me wasn't little anymore I was the same age I was now and my mom and step dad were drunk. My step dad grabbed my hair pulling me to him while my mother slapped me. My step dad threw me down and kicked me. I silently cried as he continued to kick me and my mother just laughed. She just laughed.

The kicking fades and I get a normal dream of a party where I was the most popular kid, and was having the best high school experience ever.

EXITING DREAM WORLD

The dream fades as Maddox shakes me awake. "Wake up theres clothes and girl crap in the bathroom, you have 20 minutes."

I sit up groggily and slowly stand, which is not to Maddox's liking "Faster!"

I walk to the bathroom faster. I was stunned to see the most beautiful outfit ever. Or atleast the best thing I ever wore. I slipped off my clothes and slid the new outfit on.

The skinny jeans were super soft and the crop top was too

The skinny jeans were super soft and the crop top was too. It wasn't something I would normally wear, but it highlighted my body type, and made me feel good. I pulled my soft red hair into a neat bun and out of the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom smiling. Maddox doesn't notice me walk out, he is on the phone and seems mad. He notices me and hangs up the phone. "Hey," He says " Were going to have breakfast here today, just follow me"

I nodded and followed him downstairs. We sit down at a small table and he gets two plates filled with eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast. We sit in awkward silence for awhile. Until " I don't want to have you hate me, I want you to be my wife, and love me. My father made a mistake with my mother and I don't want to make any mistakes with you."

He keeps on talking but I don't hear it. I just hear a ringing, my stomach starts to hurt, and the room spins leaving me in darkness. In cold, cold darkness.

A/N 865 words. I know it was short don't hate me, its just a hard chapter for me to write.

Question for the chapter: Who reads the authors note? If you do write a comment with the words fart nugget. I know, random, but it feels right.

Have you heard, Christina Perri's Human? Its so good.

Alright ya lil Fart nuggets

read

comment

Vote 

Share