Chapter one- Being Awoken// Colby Brock

Colby woke up to the feeling of water at his toes, he tried to sit up. As he sat up the float tipped over, and he fell in the pool. That made him wide awake. Before he came back up from out of the water, he knew someone pranked him. He got out of the water and saw Sam and Corey filming and throwing mini colorful balls at him. Colby wasn't as pleased as Sam and Corey. They were laughing so hard they could barely breath, as Colby went in to get a towel. He told himself to probably never sleep on the downstairs couch, and try not to be a heavy sleeper. Which he couldn't help that. So he went upstairs into his room, ignoring the fact that he is soaked. He decides to just get a shower. He goes in the bathroom with his clothes that he is gonna wear, then turns the faucet to warm, since he was already drenched and freezing. He gets in the shower and washes his hair and you know the rest. He gets out, dries of with a towel, brushes his teeth, then get his clothes on. As he stepped out of the bathroom he realized something. He was in the shower to long, maybe about an hour and a half, with hot steaming fog going around the house. He knew something was wrong, the house was too silent and peaceful. Once he stood there for a second, he knew... the fire alarm had went of.