Chapter 2- Fire alarm// Colby Brock

Colby finds himself outside the bathroom door just staring in mid air. He knew the fire alarm had went off, but thought that maybe someone had pranked him once more. He was curious that there was more than one prank in a day. But, he knew anything was possible in the trap house.
      So he let open some windows for the fog to get out. As he opens his window by his desk, he sees all the roommates, standing in fear. Everyone was outside including the dogs. Colby was then very confused. Then he realized, he was not getting pranked. He then knew. The fire alarm had went off, for real. He runs outside.

                           Everyone's P.O.V

Colby: " What's going on? "

Devyn: " You were in the shower for too long, and the fire alarm went off "

Corey: " yea, COLLBYYY!"

Colby: " Why are you making such a big deal out of it? Of course I didn't mean to. "

Sam: " We know you didn't, and we aren't...?"

Colby: " But I thought the fire alarm and stuff didn't work..."

Elton: " Your right, it doesn't. "

Colby: " and so... "

Corey: " this only means one thing..."

Colby: " huh? "

        EVERYONE YELLS EXCEPT COLBY
" WELCOME... TO THE MEGA.... PRANK WAR!!!! "

                   Back to Authors P.O.V

Colby wasn't very happy as usual. Everyone was DYING laughing. Colby wasn't. He was just standing there giving everyone the stare. He knew it could've been a prank, but he didn't think so till he saw everyone outside. Everyone looked petrified. I thing that was what sold it to him. Well he was just even more annoyed. So he just went out to go hang with Brennen and Jack. He hoped he wouldn't get pranked again. But he didn't keep his hopes high yet. So he just got in his car, opened the gate. Then left.