Chapter 4- Tragedy// Colby Brock

Colby pulled out of Brennen's driveway, well... almost. He noticed that the car had stopped moving. He looked at the gas tank, it was empty. That was just great he muttered to himself. He got out of his car and walked back up to Brennen's Apartment door.

*Brennen and Colby's Conversation

*Colby knocks

*Brennen opens the door

Brennen: " Yo, did you forget something? "

Colby: " Yea, gas. "

Brennen: " Dang, that sucks man... you wanna stay the night or do you want me to call an Uber? "

Colby: " I'll just stay the night, no point in getting pranked in my sleep again. "

Brennen: " Okay dude, come on in. "

Colby: " So what do you wanna- "

*Before Colby could finish his sentence, the ground started shaking, before they dropped to the ground, it's started rumbling, constantly!

*Author's P.O.V

Colby's nose started pouring out blood, it wouldn't stop. Colby looked over at Brennen to see him in pain. Rolling side to side in pain, holding his arm. Brennen's arm is broken. Brennen's hair was all bloody, his skull has cracked open too. Brennen screams in pain as Colby painfully watches him, not being able to move or barely open his eyes. Just laying there, listening to the bloody scream of Brennen.
Colby sees the room getting brighter, as though the sun had just risen. But it wasn't. It was the headlights of a hospital helicopter. They landed on Brennen's roof, and took both him and Colby away to the hospital. As the helicopter took off, there was too much weight on the helicopter... and it started flying down. But not gently. Just uncontrollably and Roughly. Before they knew it. They had crashed only a few blocks away from the hospital. Lucky enough for them, they were taken into the hospital. Colby saw many more people in worst condition then them. Colby tried to speak, unfortunately he couldn't. He was to tired, in too much pain, and sorrow. He had dislocated his collar bone as well. They were rushed in there very quickly. Colby felt many buzzes in his pocket. Of course it was his phone, blowing up from the roommates.

Corey: Are you okay?

Devyn: Where are you? Are you safe?

2 Missed Calls From Sam Golbach

Sam: Are you alright? You won't pick up.

1 miss call from Elton

Elton: Are you ok?

6 missed calls from Aaron

Aaron: Colby? Where are you? Are you okay?

*Colby thinking in his mind

I wish I could answer them... but I'm in too much pain. *sigh. I hope they know I'm okay, well... not really. Poor Brennen, I hope he's okay... and everyone else. I wish I could speak but I can't move. Who knew this would happen? I hear faint voices yelling across the room. I feel like I'm being operated on or whatever. I can't do anything about it. As I said before... I just hope everyone is safe and okay.