钻石

I spend it, I want it

「I spend it, I want it」

Yixing had a lecture today, he was all wrapped up from his fight from two days ago.

He had a on a black adidas hoodie with ripped up white washed jeans and a pair of adidas shoes. Yixing had on a black book bag, holding the straps as he jogged up the stairs to his first class of the day. Music blasted in his head phones, $uicideboy$, either hated or ignored.

His pinky finger and finger finger were tapped together, the rest of his finger hade tape around them separately. His hands did ache, but he kept the pain in the back of his head.

His knuckles were cut and bleeding, he covered it with his hoodie, silently wandering in to the lecture room.

Instead of being met with a half way empty class room, he saw 49 pairs of eyes staring at him.

Oh fuck I'm late, his phone showed 9:11, shit shit.

He quickly took out his head phones as the teacher gave him a stern look.

Yixing slightly cowered, gold chain swinging across his chest. He gave a small unsure smile, eyeing the seats for his friend, Melo, a fellow Chinese who was currently laughing really fucking hard at Yixing.

"Mr. Zhang, care to explain why you have strolled in so care free?"

The front row was rolling there eyes, he knew those fuckers. Sassy Korean's who he really can't stand. Byun Baekhyun And Kim Jongdae, along with their friends.

"Had to catch the bus." He lied.

The teacher sucked his teeth, shooing Yixing away.

Yixing? He hauled ass to the back, sat next to Melo and then slapped the back of his head. He sighed, leaning back in his seat.

"You sleep well princess?" Melo asked in chinese, Yixing made a face and rubbed his eyes.

"I forgot to look at my phone." Yixing pouted as Melo chuckled.

"Bro what do you remember?" Melo asked as he passed Yixing the notes. Honestly Yixing thinks he probably has memory loss from getting knocked the fuck out every other day. Melo was a fellow Chinese who hailed from Chengdu, he worked at a zoo and was also a rapper.

The lesson was long today, he got several jabs from the professor about being late. Yixing didn't really care, more hungry than anything.