/:#

you don't wanna see the other side of me

「you don't wanna see the other side of me」

平一平

Yixing didn't have his friends at college today, they were all in the Chinese exchange program that cost a lot of money that Yixing couldn't afford. So instead, he linked up with his dealer and got some blue dreams. He burned that shit before class and now he's smacked, tired as hell as he waited for the lecture to be done.

He had his hoodie up, eyes closed till he heard the professor yell at a student. At first Yixing got upset, he just had a fight last night and didn't sleep at all. Then he heard the voice, it was so smooth as it tried to apologize. He looked up, the tan skinned boy that had the smooth yet sultry voice had his head hung low for the scolding.

"-And now you have no where to sit!" The boy nodded sadly, but Yixing realized he had an empty seat.

"Professor he can sit here." Yixing spoke up. Everyone looked at the Chinese, oh my god it knew korean.

The boy looked at him, cheeks showing a blush as the professor made him go sit. The class was silent as the boy took a walk of shame to the seat, Yixing looked at him in awe.

He seemed like he was glowing, eyes so clear and skin so smooth and clean. Yixing felt his head start to spin, pretty boys are his fucking weakness.

"Thank you." Pretty boy whispered.

"You're welcome." Yixing whispered back, eyes fluttering down to his feet.

The lesson started, Yixing snuck several glances at the boy. He was wearing a burgundy hoodie with a pair of light washed jeans with matching burgundy vans.

Yixing was glad this college had a loose dress code, his eyes started to flutter close after checking the boy out.

But the boy had other plans, quietly whispering to him.

"Do you have the notes- oh wait your asleep." He looked at Yixing, the Chinese's eyes fluttered, staring at him.

"I already know this class, I don't take notes." Yixing spoke. Pretty boy's cheeks flushed, this guy seemed annoyed by his presence.

"Oh wow." The boy muttered, it was kind of cute.

"What's your name?" Yixing whispered with interest.

"Kim Jongin, you?"

"Zhang Yixing, at your service." Jongin had a quiet laugh at it, making Yixing perk up and smile.

"Oh you're the one from China! I should've know with your accent, it's nice." Yixing almost blushed, hiding his face with his hoodie.

"Thanks man." There Yixing, be a manly man that likes womanly women... basic bro stuff.

"No problem." Jongin smiled.

The lecture was boring to Jongin, but Yixing snoozed away as Jongin tried to understand what the fuck trigonometry was supposed to help him with in the real world.

Sometimes Jongin would look at Yixing, his new Chinese friend, he had a scary looking glow about him.

Soon the end of class came, Jongin watched Yixing rise from his sleep. He stretched his arms as Jongin raised a brow.

"Do you have a next class?" Jongin asked, watching Yixing standing up and grabbing his bag. Yixing didn't expect the pretty boy to ask him such a question, he felt his stomach flutter.

"N-No I just have lunch." Yixing replies, accent thick as he followed Jongin out of the classroom. "Oh, eat with me then! Come~"

"I mean su-" Jongin already grabbed Yixing's wrist with a smile, leading him to a different side of the college café. The part where the well off kids sat, Yixing started to miss his friends. He knew he didn't belong on this side of the cafeteria. Silently he prayed that Yibo forgot to go on the trip, that the older would appear and save Yixing.

"Yah, have some food." Jongin handed him a bowl and some chopsticks, snapping him out of his thoughts. They stood at the lunch line, he noticed Jongin's friends approaching.

"Jongin-ah, who's this?" Yixing recognizes this one, the dancer, Sehun.

"Yixing, meet sehun, Junmyeon and baekhyun."

"I already know china boy."

"He's not china boy, dip shit." Sehun defended, making baek roll his eyes.

Yixing bowed, everyone confused at the kindness he displayed. "Hello." He mumbled. "Well you found a polite one, Jongin. Good job." Junmyeon smiled, Jongin yelled in disagreement.

"I just met him."

"Man that's a quick one, even for you." Sehun shrugged. Yixing was growing uncomfortable, more than he already was. But god was on his side today.

"宜兴兄弟!好久不见!" Yixing brother! Long time no see!

The foreign tongue made him snap his head up, seeing a smiley Melo walk towards him.

"你不应该在中国吗?" aren't you supposed to be in china?

The Koreans all looked at each other in confusion, what where these guys talking about? Melo switched to korean out of kindness.

"I woke up late, gege! So what are these fuckers doing to you, huh?" Melo leaned on Junmyeons shoulder, flicking at his hair. The korean tried to pull away but had no room.

Yixing sighed in relief, sometimes problematic friends are the best kind of friends. "Jongin-ah, May we catch lunch another time?"

"Nah man! Jongin come with us to the Chinese bar!"

Yixing regretted his earlier statement.