Chapter 18 ~ Jealousy is not a Good Look on You

we hadn't had an alec pov for a while so...
ur welcome <3

*not edited*

[ ALEC ]
Queen Clumsy, Chapter 18 ~ Jealousy is not a Good Look on You

Earlier in the day...

"We're not dating, Alec. You have no reason to be pissed at me." Adrienne snaps. Before I could say anything else, she stands up and storms out of the cafeteria. Great going, Alec. Deciding to chase after was basically second nature to me. I had to talk to her. As I stand up, Mia approaches me.

"Alec." Mia states. I turn to face her.

"You're going after Adrienne, aren't you?" She asks. Apparently the look on my face gave it away because I didn't even have to say anything to let Mia know that I was going after Adrienne.

"Be careful, Alec, and please don't hurt Adrienne. She's already gone through much." Mia answers solemnly. Before I could respond, Mia says, "She's outside, running." Then, Mia walks away, leaving me confused.

Shaking my head, I leave the cafeteria and head for the double doors that led to outside. When I was outside, I walked around the school so I could get to the field at the back of the school. The moment the track becomes visible to me, I run forward. It wasn't that difficult to spot Adrienne tearing down the field.

Using the wall as a cover, I spy on Adrienne from afar. I watch as she sprints around the track at a really fast speed, hoping she wasn't going to push herself too much. When she collapsed on the ground, I was about to bolt straight towards her and help her up.

That was, if Kai didn't get to her first.

As Kai converses with a panting Adrienne, I watch from afar while clenching my jaw. I would've been lying if I said I wasn't wishing that I wasn't in Kai's position. I wanted to be the one talking to Adrienne and helping her. I wanted to be the only one for Adrienne.

Before I knew what was happening, Kai swooped up Adrienne in one swift move. As Kai brings Adrienne back to the locker room while carrying her bridal style, I wished that I was the one who could have Adrienne in their arms. The moment Adrienne disappeared into the locker room, I approached Kai with a newfound fury in my veins.

"Kai."

"Alec, what's up?" Kai asks as he turns to face me with a confused look.

"What the hell was that?" I snarl.

"What was what?" He asks in a calm voice. The fact that he was so calm pissed me off even more.

"What was that?" I growl as I gesture the locker room door with a sideways nod.